(tied for last)Maryland
(tied for last)Tennessee
(tied for last)South Carolina
(tied for last)LSU

A lot of the usual suspects.

It's in order.

HGN

Reaction Score
Every major power on earth except USA, Russia, and China.:)

Reaction Score
It's gonna be a tough sell for Tennessee with Middleton, Reynolds, and Carter ahead of her.

Reaction Score
13 is a lot of schools. As would be expected a number of nearby schools would be on the list. No surprise either that Notre Dame, Duke and TN are on the list. We'll know more when she pares the list to 5 schools, maybe by spring.

Reaction Score
No CT SUN?.............Only Lucky 13...Wake me up when she makes her pick.....IMO, she is not coming to UCONN..........Too much competition at guard and no guaranteed PT...........I might be wrong, but get to 4 or 5 schools and stop all this BS.......13?.......

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Not really. That is three true point guards in the two classes directly in front of Durr. UConn would just have two.
But Asia Durr is a SG, not a PG. She is reportedly so good that there will be no depth chart for her, as she could start on any team. Jewell Loyd started as a freshman on a top 5 team and she did very well. And Asia is supposed to be much better than Jewell.

JS

Reaction Score
IMO, she is not coming to UCONN..........Too much competition at guard and no guaranteed PT...........I might be wrong
Yes, you might be. Durr's self-confidence and ambition to win and continually rise to the next level of the game are such that the incumbencies aren't going to be much of a consideration. Excepting Nurse, she's known the prospective population at UConn for a long time, and by all reports UConn is doing just fine with her.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It's gonna be a tough sell for Tennessee with Middleton, Reynolds, and Carter ahead of her.
isnt that the case for UConn as well
I really don't think Durr should be worried about playing time. She will get her's no matter where she goes. And I think she has the confidence to realize this.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
But Asia Durr is a SG, not a PG. She is reportedly so good that there will be no depth chart for her, as she could start on any team. Jewell Loyd started as a freshman on a top 5 team and she did very well. And Asia is supposed to be much better than Jewell.
Yea, I don't see her as a real PG. More a scoring guard, who can play the 1 or 2. Kinda Montgomery like, but quicker, faster, more athletic.....better. (or the potential to be anyway, have to see how she develops)

Reaction Score
Guys, we have to have some good players on the other teams (don't ask me why).

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
From what Ive heard Asia has had UConn at the top of her list. There was some concern in the Durr camp when UConn signed 4 guards perhaps the reason for the recent trip to see her. JS your post in this thread is I agree with. Things could change but for right now, UConn is in good position

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
There are not many players more athletic than Lloyd and Durr is not 1 of them.

Last edited:

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Sorry but there are not many players more athletic than Lloyd and Durr is not 1 of them.

I have not seen her play in person..can you please add to your assertion?

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I knew in my Hart(ly) that we were in for a Stoke of good fortune when my Nurse explained that all we had to do was to enDurr and be patient and if our coaching staff, the Stewarts of our future legacy, played their cards right then Asia would be ours to Lewis and getting her is like money in the Bank (compliments of OZ). Meanwhile, she went on to say, "the rest of the programs when compared to the brilliance that is UCONN, are really rather Dull, son." It should be a nip and Tuck race but at the end of the day there isn't much Moore that I can say.

Last edited:

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I knew in my Hart(ly) that we were in for a Stoke of good fortune when my Nurse explained that all we had to do was to enDurr and be patient and if our coaching staff, the Stewarts of our future legacy, played their cards right then Asia would be ours to Lewis, Meanwhile, she went on to say, "the rest of the programs when compared to the brilliance that is UCONN, are really rather Dull, son." It should be a nip and Tuck race but at the end of the day there isn't much Moore that I can say.

Oz Banks on seeing good posts from Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom