Asia Durr = class act | The Boneyard

Asia Durr = class act

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If Doris Burke were still working women's basketball, she would comment on how extraordinarily well Asia Durr has comported herself.

Asia is a fantastic player and, even more importantly, has demonstrated high character.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
It's telling on how Geno approaches players that he's recruited when UConn beats their team. Nothing but respect on both sides. Hopefully it makes folks realize that it's just a game, and these are still "kids".

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Durr is a class act and very talented player who will have a fantastic pro career. The entire Louisville team is a class act. Yes, they play hard and can play physical when they need to. They play up until the final whistle. Never count them out. Credit Jeff.

If you ask me, I think its a better rivalry with Louisville than ND.

Reaction Score
Hopefully that will be posted somewhere. I can go watch tape of the game now. I was so nervous I went on a 50 minute walk/run to de-stress myself. Couldn’t handle watching it.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I believe Asia hugged most, if not all the UConn players in the postgame line. That really floats my boat, and, as with Nan, I’m now a fan, never having been before.

Last edited:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'd be surprised if she is not a perennial All-Star. I think her game will get even better playing with better players.

Reaction Score
She had an incredible college career. Multiple time ACC PoY, Final Four appearance, $50k for attending Louisville. Happy for her

Reaction Score
I believe Asia hugged most, if not all the UConn players in the postgame line. That really floats my boat, and, as witn Nan, I’m now a fan, never having been before.

Reaction Score
Durr is a class act and very talented player who will have a fantastic pro career. The entire Louisville team is a class act. Yes, they play hard and can play physical when they need to. They play up until the final whistle. Never count them out. Credit Jeff.

If you ask me, I think its a better rivalry with Louisville than ND.
They would need to win at least 2 of 20 before I would agree.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom