Ashton-Langford, W. Jackson, V. Jackson, Ali, Samuel, Cassell, Lubin, Enoch... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ashton-Langford, W. Jackson, V. Jackson, Ali, Samuel, Cassell, Lubin, Enoch...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
anyone consider the possibility Cooley has been in MAL's ear this entire time, especially amidst all the transfers and coaching change?

Probably has, one of his assistants at any rate.

Reaction Score
Prince Ali decommitted with the writing on the wall. He knew UConn was close to signing Adams.
From Shabazz to Adams to MAL, UConn had formed a pipeline for the best local point guard. That is why losing MAL is disappointing.

Personally, I don't think MAL is bailing because of UConn coaching changes or recent transfers. He is leaving because now Alterique Gilbert is in his "rookie class", and he doesn't want to compete with him.

wrong hes know that for months if any one hes competing with Jalen Adams because they are both the same type of players

Reaction Score
Does anyone seriously think that losing a 54 year-old white assistant coach with a bad haircut is the reason current players are leaving and MAL bailed? I don't buy it. You don't play for the assistant, you play for the head coach. Previous posters nailed the MAL situation. Jalen Adams not going pro (good thing because he's not ready), Gilbert redshirting and now being in the same class as MAL plus Chillious potentially bringing Blake was too much competition for MAL to handle. The current players bailing when playing time is plentiful is what has me seriously concerned. We need to know what's going on. JC doesn't seem to have been much of a presence around the team the last couple years. I wonder why?

DO you realize the guy your bad mouthing does all the recruiting in New England and kevin ollie hasnt landed one recruit in the area yet?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
DO you realize the guy your bad mouthing does all the recruiting in New England and kevin ollie hasnt landed one recruit in the area yet?

Anderson from the other board?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom