Article: Tremont Waters Prepares For Next Move | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Article: Tremont Waters Prepares For Next Move

Curiouser
Reaction Score
There are a lot. More than 10. I don't know which he favors or anything like that. I heard he has offers from places like Seton Hall and Maryland and Indiana, plus more.
Thank you.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thanks for getting this stuck in my head:

(And isn't the BY an escape from reality?)

We're certainly caught in a landslide.

Reaction Score
Vital isn't rolling over and dying if Waters comes. Just sayin'. And AG is simply a big ? health wise. Jalen will be lead dog next year. Let AG, Waters and CV compete.
Good for everybody. And yes I realize Waters is considered a level above Vital.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I've heard first surgery was a arthroscopic labral repair. That failed. The second procedure was open and significantly more and involved bony work/transfer.

Can't confirm any of this FWIW.
That sounds more like a probable sequence of treatment. I had heard labrum repair for the first surgery. If that's true, then when it fails, it's possible to re-repair the labrum if there are no bone defects, areas where because of the dislocations bone has been lost/fractured/damaged.

When those defects are present the best procedure is usually a coracoid transfer, called a Latarjet reconstruction. This transfers a piece of bone from the scapula to he front of the glenoid (socket). It's usually done open, although there's a French surgeon who has been known to do it arthroscopically.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
So, what are the other schools in the mix?
Please refer to my earlier post. If Western University and Big State are after him, we don't stand a chance.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Please refer to my earlier post. If Western University and Big State are after him, we don't stand a chance.
Damn, is the Governor getting involved now? We don't stand a chance.

Reaction Score
That sounds more like a probable sequence of treatment. I had heard labrum repair for the first surgery. If that's true, then when it fails, it's possible to re-repair the labrum if there are no bone defects, areas where because of the dislocations bone has been lost/fractured/damaged.

When those defects are present the best procedure is usually a coracoid transfer, called a Latarjet reconstruction. This transfers a piece of bone from the scapula to he front of the glenoid (socket). It's usually done open, although there's a French surgeon who has been known to do it arthroscopically.
Confirmed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom