Arkansas Post Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Arkansas Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Dominant from start to finish. From ESPN to sports talk radio, tomorrow will be fun!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Cool Off Music Video GIF by Buju Banton

Gotta cool off after that fire!!!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The most complete 40 minute performance all year. The boards, the D, the assists, the efficiency on offense. Just a clinic. Had a short bumpy stretch against the press but made them pay. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Reaction Score
The business trip is going well so far, in the next couple hours we’ll find out who are next meeting is with. Could it be UCLA to avenge 1995’s E8 loss, or might be the Zags who’ve been so good the past decade. Get some rest boys, you’ve got another 40 minutes of work on Saturday night!

Reaction Score
Good stuff. I think a key to this season was Hurley reconceiving the offense. Instead of going inside in to Sanogo, we started to drive more, Andre, Newton, Karaban and Jordan, all 4 of them started taking it to the whole. That gave us more space to shoot 3s, more dumpoffs downlow to Sanogo.
getting jackson mostly on the baseline and off the 3 point line mostly unguarded was a turning point for the offense.

Reaction Score
We played well but I was astonished by how ineffective Arkansas was. Easily could have been 30+ point win. 40 minutes til Houston!
Very bad matchup for them. 2 starters cant score. Was jackson at 3 point line times 2 until hurley finally moved him to baseline. Easy to defend 3 with 5. I live in south and have seen most Arkansas games. We will need to play high level next round. Hope we bring our a game

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
My friend saw UConn play for the first time tonight. His exact words.. "who is the LB/ballerina for UConn? His game is unbelievable. I'm in awe"
Did you tell him he is The Answer?

Reaction Score
Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Better.

Flashing guys to the high post to beat the ball pressure was a brilliant move. But it was striking to see just how unathletic Arkansas looked.
Agree on the last part especially. For such a high ranking defense, I was a bit surprised by how slow they seemed. Didn't get around screens all that well and it felt like hawk newt and AJ were able to drive right past them all night

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The next game is the most important game in UConn’s season, and UConn is not even playing in it.

I’d say winning tonight was more important than whatever happens in the other game. I’d say exponentially but that would be understating it.

Beyond that, it’s two good teams. It’s not exactly UVA-Chaminade.

Can’t believe 3 people liked that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom