Arizona HC Adia Barnes on profane post-game pep talk: 'I’m not apologizing for it' | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Arizona HC Adia Barnes on profane post-game pep talk: 'I’m not apologizing for it'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Adia Barnes has every right to use her middle finger since she wins the game she is the boss, and congrats to her.

My question: What happens if she loses to Stanford Sunday? What finger she will use?
k ok GIF by Music Choice

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Good for Barnes. She has every right to fire up her team after being disrespected by ESPN and having no one believe in her team. Coaches and players consistently drop f bombs and other swear words in much more negative ways yet they dont get criticized for it.

Reaction Score
I think Adia Barnes has every right to use her middle finger since she wins the game she is the boss, and congrats to her.

My question: What happens if she loses to Stanford Sunday? What finger she will use?
Let don't go there.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Everybody has different ways of celebrating, not a good look for a coach I would say but ya know what they won, and it wasnt directed at us. I would say act like you have been there before but they haven't.

It was aimed at eveyone, including us.

That’s something you do in the locker room with your team.

Reaction Score
It was aimed at eveyone, including us.

That’s something you do in the locker room with your team.

I agree we got no control over it, losing sucks thats why you gotta win so you dont see things like that and its why I have no sympathy for teams when we do win by a lot. Geno should show that video to the team and use it as motivation.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I agree we got no control over it, losing sucks thats why you gotta win so you dont see things like that and its why I have no sympathy for teams when we do win by a lot. Geno should show that video to the team and use it as motivation.

Yeah. That’s basically.

She wants to be classless.
Muffet and Tara wanna be misandrists....whoop all that ass whenever you get a chance

Reaction Score
There are many many replies in this AOL news. The one I like the best:

WELCOME LILA
7.1K Points
3 hours ago

If a coach has no self discipline their mouth then how to they expect their team to show discipline while playing the game. Everything a coach says should be teaching their players how to respond in a mature, sportsman-like response. They know when you're angry but to "lose it" by using physical gestures and unacceptable words "low-life anger" is a bad lesson to teach! At least have the decency to apologize. That's teaching!

You continue to make this point over and over but when it comes to Genos behavior you are strikingly silent.
is Geno a bad teacher as well?

Reaction Score
You continue to make this point over and over but when it comes to Genos behavior you are strikingly silent.
is Geno a bad teacher as well?
What Geno has said? I don't see in this thread can you post?.

Why you continue to say Geno a bad teacher over and over? You really hate Geno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom