Arike tech? | The Boneyard

Arike tech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone see what she said or did? Looked at ND fan board where there are claims—no surprise—that Geno was baiting her. Really?

Reaction Score
Yeah I'd like to know more about that. ND fans saying Geno baited Arike, but apparently the announcers missed it because they, or the sideline reporter, should have been close enough to hear the exchange.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Yeah I'd like to know more about that. ND fans saying Geno baited Arike, but apparently the announcers missed it because they, or the sideline reporter, should have been close enough to hear the exchange.
Notre Dame fans are the world's greatest at making up stories and telling them with a straight face. Anyone remember Manti Te'o?

Reaction Score
No got a text from a courtside pundit who I know really well, heard the whole thing and I guess the fans were saying a bunch of inappropriate stuff to your players who were being interviewed and that was on twitter.
Thank you

Reaction Score
I'm also scrounging for any more info on that mysterious play -

Did anyone see Arike shake-off (shook her head) to Geno in the handshake line? Still hot, obviously

I saw the "shake-off" as well.

Reaction Score

Adam Amin said that they were on the opposite side of the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom