Are we above rushing the court? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Are we above rushing the court?

Reaction Score
I forgot millenials are me me me look at me people who like to take craps on history and accomplishments for their own gratification

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
While we're at it, why are the men and women scrimmaging at first night?!

Y'all lighten up. It gets a fanbase and a team fired up. At the end of the day it's a bunch of children playing a game. We aren't above anything.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We should be.
OP's first paragraph pretty much acknowledged (and handled) your comment, and then he took it further whereas you haven't. For a guy using the word "should," you've fallen short.

If both teams win their next two games and UConn's 5-game win streak knocks off number 1 ranked Villanova on national broadcast TV, who am I to object to youthful exuberance overriding a corporate security force? And if that's the case, no age limit.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I had no problem rushing the court when we were good/great and beat great teams. I thought it was fun. I'm down for a good celebration any time. However, now that we suck I don't like it. It feels mid majorish and makes me sad that a rare upset against a great team may now be our high water mark. :(

Reaction Score
I forgot millenials are me me me look at me people who like to take craps on history and accomplishments for their own gratification

Attachments

• DD79E4AA-959B-414D-9CB6-98CBBE7BAFE7.jpeg
    DD79E4AA-959B-414D-9CB6-98CBBE7BAFE7.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 26
Reaction Score
Bah some people are too easily embarrassed.

That said, the team with the most natties in the last 18 years shouldn't be surprised by beating any other team.

If we beat Nova I would be legitimately surprised. Shocked actually.

Reaction Score
Perhaps we all should entertain those students dying to celebrate something worthy. You know tell them to go for it, 'yeah do it', etc..

I mean what's the likelihood of us beating them anyway?

The fun part for all of us would be them calling our bluff, which means we won!

Reaction Score
Well sadly most of the current students haven’t been there before.
Not a single undergrad on campus (minus super seniors) have seen more than a single NCAA tournament win.

I saw at least 10 on the way to a final four and a NC

Reaction Score
I would like to see our fans at the XL center actually get into a game and give more than a golf clap.

Reaction Score
Not to get all Tennspro but, fortunately, none of this will be an issue anytime soon. They're going to get their s__ pushed in against Villanova.

You aren't inspired after beating the 72nd best team in the country without their best player?

Reaction Score
I would like to see our fans at the XL center actually get into a game and give more than a golf clap.

I'm guessing you have been to a handful of games because XL gets extremely loud and an electric atmosphere when its a big time game. Probably louder than gampel cause there 6k more fans in the building. Hartford gets a lot of hate but when there a marquee matchup it's a great atmosphere and rivals gampel minus the intimacy of gampel

Reaction Score
Act like you been there and belong. It's embarrassing to see a team/ program of UConn caliber storming the court. Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Kansas would never do that

If you want to belong with the blue bloods act like you are a part of the exclusive club.

Screw that. Don't aspire to be someone else - be your own person (program).

I don't want UConn to act like anyone. UConn should do UConn -- and have fun doing it.

Reaction Score
I’d actually pay to see some of the old timers trying to run down the steepest steps in America and bite ass hopping over the hockey boards
Well we sure will never see a storming at a women’s game in their dwindling lifetimes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom