April Transfer thread | The Boneyard

April Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KB0bLVCmMQ4KF2bKv1xKLL8RaNIYcKbDcr1Q5R8_Z3K0S4S7vP7wLOsgYHgnPEl3987YI85Ff0MGARWPf-c0VawD5yva7-l8RkulA8XS2JYnj4QDh8M2PBOIWSG9XM2B2FVf-rUZA3yBQELOq1kPCIiXPj1U

Reaction Score
Re: Hall to Louisville: the Cards can't replace Dana Evans with one player--unless there's an All-American guard in the portal. An experienced ball handler like Hall is a good pickup. Louisville was among her considered schools coming out of HS. Reminds me a bit of Benzan to MD. That seems to have turned out really well.

I wouldn’t be shocked to see the once dynamic duo from Georgia Tech leave Louisville.

I could see Engstler as an indicator that Balogun has made a choice. Engstler plays Balogun's position. And Balogun's minutes and production were down this year versus last.

By contrast, Dixon's minutes and production were up this year versus last. Louisville needs Dixon (unless they bring on another post).

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Texas now has one opening. Coleman had surgery prior to the start of the season and was unable to play her entire freshman year at Texas.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Texas now has one opening. Coleman had surgery prior to the start of the season and was unable to play her entire freshman year at Texas.

Think she would follow Karen Aston to UTSA??

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

If this is the sign of the type of player that NPM thinks will keep MSU nationally relevant, than the AD should be finding the clause in the contract to escape from the further decimation of this once highly touted (albeit briefly) program. To me, Johnny Harris was and still is the obvious hire...

Reaction Score
If this is the sign of the type of player that NPM thinks will keep MSU nationally relevant, than the AD should be finding the clause in the contract to escape from the further decimation of this once highly touted (albeit briefly) program. To me, Johnny Harris was and still is the obvious hire...

Do tell.

She was #45 in the nation out of high school. Louisiana player of the year. Three time state title MVP.

Went on to average 17 points as a freshman on 48% shooting and won her league's player of the year.

Doesn't look like a bad pickup to me.

Reaction Score
Sadly our AD is not a very smart person or good at his job. He has yet to make a good hire

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Do tell.

She was #45 in the nation out of high school. Louisiana player of the year. Three time state title MVP.

Went on to average 17 points as a freshman on 48% shooting and won her league's player of the year.

Doesn't look like a bad pickup to me.
Well, I am bemused by two discreet aspects of your post:
1. You're SC fan so, I too would be very happy if I was a Gamecock fan and saw my once arch-rival signing this type of player
2. If she was so highly touted, why choose Tulane and Lisa Stockton who since joining the AAC has yet to have a relevant win in 7+years??? It's not like she's an up and coming coach and has done more with less.

But my rhetoric aside, sure, getting the AAC Freshman of the year will help fill the bodies that are required to play the game and maybe she will be a star on a bottom 3rd SEC team that will not be qualifying for the NCAAT.

Reaction Score
. If she was so highly touted, why choose Tulane and Lisa Stockton who since joining the AAC has yet to have a relevant win in 7+years??? It's not like she's an up and coming coach and has done more with less.
Maybe she wanted to stay home close to family at first? She could have gone down the road to an SEC school but she didn’t. Although that speaks more to how pathetic Fargas is than it does about Jordan, when the top crop LA recruits continue to go elsewhere

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Maybe she wanted to stay home close to family at first? She could have gone down the road to an SEC school but she didn’t. Although that speaks more to how pathetic Fargas is than it does about Jordan, when the top crop LA recruits continue to go elsewhere
OMG, I completely forgot to even make that connection of LSU options, wow, the once mighty Tiger program has really fallen when that wasn't even a dot on my radar.... :oops: Sorry my friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom