April recruiting thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

April recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The only player from Europe to get a deal will make more money than anyone else and way more than playing professionally in europe
Juste Jocyte, born November 19, 2005. Born in Washington, D.C.!! 6' 2" plays
shooting guard/small forward. Plays with Lyon ASVEC and is in their " youth academy". (I
guess that means " school" and somehow keeps her amateur status??). Juste wears
Jersey # 4 , She played 17.4 minutes per game with a 2 point % 51 % , a 3 point % of 51 % !!
She has scored less than 10 PPG, but she is a teenager on a WOMEN's Team. Juste has
played with the Lithuanian National team (girls) since she was 13 yoa at
which time she was on 16 Lithuanian National Team. She is a
USA citizen and therefore should be entitled to NLI contracts. This
could be interesting if half the speculation is true. Stay tuned.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Allie Ziebel leads local affiliate's all-area basketball team.

Allie Ziebell, Jr., Neenah: 25.5 ppg., 8.6 rpg., 4.5 apg. 3-point shooting: 99-209 (11%); 15 points or more in every game. Committed to UConn. Honestly, Ziebell could score from anywhere, but she decided this season to concentrate on her all-around game and it worked. Ziebell was a willing passer and rebounder, and she was named to the FVA's all-defensive team.

All-defensive team. Me likey. :)

Reaction Score
Juste Jocyte, born November 19, 2005. Born in Washington, D.C.!! 6' 2" plays
shooting guard/small forward. Plays with Lyon ASVEC and is in their " youth academy". (I
guess that means " school" and somehow keeps her amateur status??). Juste wears
Jersey # 4 , She played 17.4 minutes per game with a 2 point % 51 % , a 3 point % of 51 % !!
She has scored less than 10 PPG, but she is a teenager on a WOMEN's Team. Juste has
played with the Lithuanian National team (girls) since she was 13 yoa at
which time she was on 16 Lithuanian National Team. She is a
USA citizen and therefore should be entitled to NLI contracts. This
could be interesting if half the speculation is true. Stay tuned.
Three days ago, Juste Jocyte, 21 min. - 9 points - 2 assists. Gaby Williams 21 points. If she was in the USA, she would still have a year left in high school. She has the same birth date as Jaloni Cambridge, who was the youngest player on the US team last summer at the U17 World Championship. (attachment) She would be present at the next U19 World Championship in Spain, next July.

Attachments

• Jaloni Cambridge et Juste Jocyte.png
    Jaloni Cambridge et Juste Jocyte.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 73
Reaction Score
Three days ago, Juste Jocyte, 21 min. - 9 points - 2 assists. Gaby Williams 21 points. If she was in the USA, she would still have a year left in high school. She has the same birth date as Jaloni Cambridge, who was the youngest player on the US team last summer at the U17 World Championship. (attachment) She would be present at the next U19 World Championship in Spain, next July.

Reaction Score

Correction concerning the youngest player of the U17 team last year, there are one younger than Cambrige. It is Kennedy Umeh who was born on June 5th 2006.

Reaction Score
People here get recruiting versus committed confused to much imo.

Reaction Score
People here get recruiting versus committed confused to much imo.
Because this is the only ongoing thread to add the latest on incoming players, makes thing much easier than creating a new thread each time they do something.

Reaction Score

A rather remarkable comparison of these two players with the same Birthday! thanks for the post!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
All the Juste Jocyte speculation is entertaining, but not much behind it unless I`m missing something.

At least Ezi Magbegor came to Storrs and caught a game there.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Report on Toby Fournier:

- Toby Fournier, uncommitted 2024 HS prospect, representing Canada

her highlights had me to thinking she was in the 6’5 to 6’6 range, Toby being 6’1.25 w/o shoes (+4.75 WS) and having that degree of vertical pop is wild. Showcased great feet on both ends, extremely coordinated in small spaces. Hybrid guard forward who did more of her drilling with the bigs, where her comfort with pivot and rip pivot counters was evident. Did her best work attacking closeouts.

Reaction Score
Report on Toby Fournier:

- Toby Fournier, uncommitted 2024 HS prospect, representing Canada

her highlights had me to thinking she was in the 6’5 to 6’6 range, Toby being 6’1.25 w/o shoes (+4.75 WS) and having that degree of vertical pop is wild. Showcased great feet on both ends, extremely coordinated in small spaces. Hybrid guard forward who did more of her drilling with the bigs, where her comfort with pivot and rip pivot counters was evident. Did her best work attacking closeouts.

Any idea what +4.75 WS means? Can't possibly mean 6-6 with shoes.

Reaction Score
All the Juste Jocyte speculation is entertaining, but not much behind it unless I`m missing something.

At least Ezi Magbegor came to Storrs and caught a game there.

Jocyte follows UConn, a couple of the players, and not any other school or player in the US. I agree that's thin but considering her level of talent well worth talking about.
She must have been 12 when I first saw her name here.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jocyte follows UConn, a couple of the players, and not any other school or player in the US. I agree that's thin but considering her level of talent well worth talking about.
She must have been 12 when I first saw her name here.

I believe that Juste plays with Gabby. She also follows Azzi, Nika, and Coach Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom