April 2021 Recruiting Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

April 2021 Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it at all possible to talk about potential recruits on the recruiting thread? Or is that asking too much?
I am just responding to a post made my somebody else who said the offense comes to a halt (paraphrasing) when AG is in the game and statistically this does not have any truth to it.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Are you and coco the same person or related or best friends?

Tell me exactly how my analysis falls apart?

I forgot she started a handful of games when I posted to you, that in NO way changes the there is NO discernible difference in scoring output by the offense when AG was in the game vs when she is not. It also in NO way changes that more often than not, when AG is in the game, we extend the lead. It also in NO way changes that when AG plays, many times, we are playing with a smaller line-up since Liv is not in the game (not always but many times) and therefore it is harder for us to score and defend the post, but somehow, someway AG and the rest of the team gets it done. That is No way changes that we do not fall any further behind when she is in the game and in fact have closed the gap or extend the lead more often than not.

You are being intellectually absent-minded, along with Coco if you think that this has anything with her starting or not. It has solely to do with when she is in the game vs when she is not, whether or not she starts is irrelevant.
:eek: Consider that to be great minds thinking alike.
Speaking of great minds which- How could you analysis not be flawed when it "forgot" about the games in which Aubrey started.

Reaction Score
I am just responding to a post made my somebody else who said the offense comes to a halt (paraphrasing) when AG is in the game and statistically this does not have any truth to it.
I would say the offensive flow comes to an end when either Aubrey or Mir are in the game because they aren't willing passers yet. I feel like they treat the ball like a hot potato. When they get it, they just go right to the basket whether that is the right decision or not. They often frantically get points but it typically isn't sustainable. That is why I believe commonly you see Aubrey come in and get some quick points but then it tails off once the defense recognizes that ball movement stops if Aubrey get the ball.

Reaction Score
I would say the offensive flow comes to an end when either Aubrey or Mir are in the game because they aren't willing passers yet. I feel like they treat the ball like a hot potato. When they get it, they just go right to the basket whether that is the right decision or not. They often frantically get points but it typically isn't sustainable. That is why I believe commonly you see Aubrey come in and get some quick points but then it tails off once the defense recognizes that ball movement stops if Aubrey get the ball.
The few games Mir did get in, she would always come in looking to score, sometimes she would think about shooting an ill advised 3, but she would definitely try and post up with her back to the basket, clogging up the paint and mostly in the way.

Reaction Score
Should be an easy cure for that.
Quick hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member