Appreciating Our Future New Schedule | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Appreciating Our Future New Schedule

Reaction Score
Next you’re going to me feline AIDS is the #1 killer of domestic cats.

We get your point, pal. You’ve made it 800 times in 3 days. I’m not sure why you’re here and not complaining on the football board. I guess maybe attendance there is as bad as it is at the Rent?

There's a lot of KoolAid drinking right now which has unfortunately inhibited honest debate. Enjoy.

Reaction Score
Jimmy Jones Kool Aid.
Season ticket holder since the field house days, but apparently there's only one acceptable basketball narrative right now.

Reaction Score
Season ticket holder since the field house days, but apparently there's only one acceptable basketball narrative right now.

What you've been arguing is objectively wrong.

You can say a kid's finger painting is better than Monet but it doesn't make it so.

Reaction Score
What you've been arguing is objectively wrong.

You can say a kid's finger painting is better than Monet but it doesn't make it so.
That's the point isnt it. You're concerned about one painting however theres an entire collection of art that needs to be considered.

Reaction Score
That's the point isnt it. You're concerned about one painting however theres an entire collection of art that needs to be considered.

The point is that there is objective truth.

The Big East is better than the AAC.

Reaction Score
Indeed....saw a couple of good concerts there - Steve Winwood/Bruce Hornsby and B52s/Ziggy Marley
Haha I'm joking and I went to grad school at USF. It's nice but was more respectful when it was called the sun dome. One step above Bud light.

Reaction Score
Haha I'm joking and I went to grad school at USF. It's nice but was more respectful when it was called the sun dome. One step above Bud light.

Agree...SunDome is a way better name....
Yeungling is a bad beer and their hq is in PA anyway...
Maybe rename it Cigar City SunDome? ;)

Reaction Score
I remember a time back in 2011 going to the Civic Center to watch Kemba play Marquette ( I think we lost), and saying to my wife it’s a shame it’s just Marquette and not Cuse or Georgetown. Now I will slurp up Marquette like a chocolate milkshake! My son lives in Arlington and I used to love seeing us play Gtown down there. Check. The BE tournament was a highlight week for me every year because you had many games and foodspots to plan the week around (and I also have a son in Brooklyn). I know there a many negatives that have been pointed out here but it seems like I just got a new lease on my basketball life. Please don’t rain on this parade.
I am giddy with joy!.. A wish come true.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Maybe rename it Cigar City SunDome? ;)
Why not? I remember buying beer there at a UConn game in 2006. The only other people in line were wearing UConn gear.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom