Apostolos Roumoglou to Richmond | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Apostolos Roumoglou to Richmond

Reaction Score
Love this for him - great landing spot. I am one of a few Richmond alums on this board - kind of fun to see someone go from the Huskies to the Spiders

Spiders Add 2-Time National Champion Apostolos Roumoglou - University of Richmond Athletics
Hello fellow Spider alum! Yes, thrilled for Romouglou and Richmond. Mooney is a player's coach and having chatted with him I understand why his demeanor resonates. Romouglou will get a good degree and as HeyAdrien suggests he will have a chance to start or come off the bench. UR lost two starting wings -- Biggelow and Dji Bailey (who transferred to LSU), plus a bench forward (Noyes), so minutes are open on the wings.

Mooney has a thing for short, speedy guards (see Jacob Gilyard (pro) ,and Jordan King from last year to name only two.), so they need length on the wings.

On a personal note, it's nice to see another UConn-Richmond connection-- on this board and now with Romouglou!

Reaction Score
Hello fellow Spider alum! Yes, thrilled for Romouglou and Richmond. Mooney is a player's coach and having chatted with him I understand why his demeanor resonates. Romouglou will get a good degree and as HeyAdrien suggests he will have a chance to start or come off the bench. UR lost two starting wings -- Biggelow and Dji Bailey (who transferred to LSU), plus a bench forward (Noyes), so minutes are open on the wings.

Mooney has a thing for short, speedy guards (see Jacob Gilyard (pro) ,and Jordan King from last year to name only two.), so they need length on the wings.

On a personal note, it's nice to see another UConn-Richmond connection-- on this board and now with Romouglou!
What year are you? I’m 2020

I know there are at least a couple others here

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I must be blocking the other thread creator I guess.
Sorry, didn't mean to start anything. The first thing I read came on the Romo to the portal thread. Then I click back and your post was up. I was on a roll and in my mind I was being conversational, not critical.

Reaction Score
What year are you? I’m 2020

I know there are at least a couple others here
1995. Then made the best decision to attend UConn for grad school.

Are you from VA, CT, or somewhere else?

Cheers.

Reaction Score
1995. Then made the best decision to attend UConn for grad school.

Are you from VA, CT, or somewhere else?

Cheers.
That’s great. I’m from Tolland born and raised, then went to Richmond for undergrad and absolutely loved it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom