Apostolos Roumoglou to Richmond | The Boneyard

Apostolos Roumoglou to Richmond

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
This is awesome, good for him. Anyone have any insight on what we think his role gonna be? I’m assuming rotation piece. Can’t wait for him to be averaging 14ppg on 67% 3pt shooting thru two games and come back here crying that we let him get away

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I hope he tears it up. I actually am looking forward to watching him play in games. I wonder what role he plays I could see him being a match up problem on the offensive side at the three in that conference. But can he defend a 6’3” or 6’4” guard. I know I will be watching and rooting for him to do well.

Reaction Score
Happy for Glou. Will easily be my favorite non-Husky. Come to think of it, the only non-Husky I won’t despise.

Reaction Score
He’s going to cook A10 defenses. Happy that we finally will get to see him get real minutes

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
Wishing nothing but the best for Apostolos. Basketball aside he seems like a fun dude to hang out with. Go get it young man!

Reaction Score
First team to ever upset a #2 seed in the tourney.

That #2 seed? Syracuse.

Hope Glou gets some good burn there.
He will. Hes a good player we just simply didnt have playing time for him here with so much talent. I mean come on, look at Solo whos a big time talent and he had to sit behind 4 other guards. Crazy.

Reaction Score
Good news! I have very fond memories of watching the Spiders upset Bobby Knight and the Hoosiers in the NCAA Tournament at the Hartford Civic Center many moons ago!
First team to ever upset a #2 seed in the tourney.

That #2 seed? Syracuse.

Hope Glou gets some good burn there.
They also beat 3 seed South Carolina one year as a 14 too.

Reaction Score
Paging Chris Fleming!
You called?

oldman2.jpg

Reaction Score
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
There is one truth,
The "Glue" can shoot.

Reaction Score
I'll be honest, when Roumoglou transferred, I didn't expect a program with the caliber and history of Richmond to be interested in him.

That being said, I really liked what I saw of him in the time he was here and was hoping that he stuck around to see his development continue. However, Mooney is an excellent offensive coach and I'm rooting for him and wouldn't be surprised if he flourishes in short order.

With 13 scholarships now filled, it'll be interesting to see where he fits in. The returnees are all bench pieces so there's a realistic chance all five of their transfers could start. Beagle (Albany) and Neskovic (Dartmouth) are penciled in to start in their frontcourt while White (Western Michigan) and George Washington III (Michigan) will compete with two returnees for backcourt starting spots.

At the very least, Roumoglou will be a backup 4 for Neskovic, but he's got enough "guard skills" to start or backup at the 3.

I cover a few Fordham games each season, so hopefully Richmond will visit Rose Hill during a game that can fit into my schedule.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits