AP: University of Louisville facing accreditation issues | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AP: University of Louisville facing accreditation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I know you are just as pissed off as everyone else. Yes, we talk about CR because of sports. But when we have been passed over for the likes of louisville and rutgers, then you know sports is only a part of it. e f f ing rutgers for crying out loud, and an e f f ing glorified community college. there is some freaking dignity in believing, knowing you are better than that.

I'm talking about the output not the input. And like I said if it makes you feel better than curl up with your degree - but why anyone who is an actual adult with a resume would care about that is lost on me. Enjoy though.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You're just so unpleasant.

Nothing we say here will have an effect on conference realignment. So why can't people here make a few jokes without you constantly being a wet blanket?

I've asked the mods to delete my account. Please encourage them.

It's pathetic to make academic jokes on an athletic board. It baffles me how that is lost on people - but go on. You totally have the upper hand.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn is one decision away from being left in the dustbin of college sports history.

Mock Louisville if it makes you feel better. I have a feeling it doesn't really bother them.
You're right. I'm sure that loss of accreditation is a far bigger worry to them.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You're right. I'm sure that loss of accreditation is a far bigger worry to them.

Yeah Louisville is totally going to lose their accrediation. Done deal. They will be kicked out of the ACC by Monday.

The ACC is totally going to regret invinting them. Wait, what's that? They have a TV deal through the 2030's?

They are totally kicking themselves. The checks will totally bounce.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So it is lost on you. Very sad in my opinion, but it is not my problem.

If you get to the age where you can't read normal fonts and need your school to keep you warm at night God bless ya.

Anyone who has a real resume doesn't talk about where they did their undergrad work. They talk about actual work.

Reaction Score
I hate this P5 crap. A commuter college is in the P5, and we are debating with a guy who thinks we can't make fun of them. They got lucky with the timing. They are in the P5. Good for them. At the end of the day, we are talking about colleges and sports. Academic reputation matters to most college graduates and presidents. The fact that ACC took them out of desperation is such a joke.

We got screwed with the conference realignment lottery so far, but it does not mean we can't make fun of them and the ACC. Someone needs to cut this P5 designation to pieces. In the future, I hope every college out there can sign their own media deals vs. these conferences acting like mafias.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I hate this P5 crap. A commuter college is in the P5, and we are debating with a guy who thinks we can't make fun of them. They got lucky with the timing. They are in the P5. Good for them. At the end of the day, we are talking about colleges and sports. Academic reputation matters to most college graduates and presidents. The fact that ACC took them out of desperation is such a joke.

We got screwed with the conference realignment lottery so far, but it does not mean we can't make fun of them and the ACC. Someone needs to cut this P5 designation to pieces. In the future, I hope every college out there can sign their own media deals vs. these conferences acting like mafias.

You can make fun of them if you don't realize how stupid it makes you look.

It's like watching a bunch of losers sit in a computer lab playing dungeons and dragons claiming that the cheerleaders would be better off if they just got it.

Does anyone over the age of 28 have a job where anyone gives a crap where anyone went to school for any reason other than sports?

If you get past an entry level job has anyone ever asked where you went to school?

Reaction Score
You can make fun of them if you don't realize how stupid it makes you look.

It's like watching a bunch of losers sit in a computer lab playing dungeons and dragons claiming that the cheerleaders would be better off if they just got it.

Does anyone over the age of 28 have a job where anyone gives a crap where anyone went to school for any reason other than sports?

If you get past an entry level job has anyone ever asked where you went to school?

You don't see the irony of a conference that used to pride itself in academics took a commuter college that's about to lose their accreditation?

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
If you've been out of college for more than 36 months nobody gives a damn where you went to college.

upload_2016-8-27_0-4-7.jpeg

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You don't see the irony of a conference that used to pride itself in academics took a commuter college that's about to lose their accreditation?

I see that from an athletic standpoint none of that matters.

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
This guy nailed it. I totally hate UConn. Nobody likes you!!!! You don't see everything through blue tinted glasses!

Maybe the problem is the fanbase is a bunch of betas who still think they are winning when they are three laps behind?

and you are the lone alpha that possess the all seeing eye and isn't blinded by bs.

get over yourself

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
I can't even comprehend what would compel someone to think that is insightful.

its as insightful as any garbage you bring here

Reaction Score
Let's all cry in our cereal because the B12 picked BYU and Cincinnati instead of UConn. When you grow up you'll realize there are a lot more important things in life than what conference UConn is in.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Let's all cry in our cereal because the B12 picked BYU and Cincinnati instead of UConn. When you grow up you'll realize there are a lot more important things in life than what conference UConn is in.

Thank God someone was there to tell us on a sports board that sports don't matter.

20 years after you graduate what matters is the incoming freshman SAT scores.

Reaction Score

The ACC will never invite us because of a BLOOMING IDIOT who was the AG and that the voters elected to be their Senator. Now he is trying to keep the NHL from coming backing to Hartford...

The idiot sued the ACC and I doubt - even if we have them 3 trillion dollars - they will never let us in...

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

Not to me as a 30 year old grad.

My undergraduate degree means little to nothing to me.

I want to win in sports and don't really have care to be honest where we head as a school if we're out of P5.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Is this earth? We just need to be proud of our teams at a lower level?

Things will be fine no matter what conference UConn is in?

What are we enjoying over Louisville? I must be missing it.

Stop it. You need to remember why UConn has teams. So the student athletes can have a nice social experience. This is supposed to be fun! Remember?!

Reaction Score

Just last weekend you posted on the women's bball board you hoped we got in a major conference before Geno retires or else we could go the way of Louisiana Tech/Old Dominion. And now you condescend to people with legitimate worries on here about our athletic future outside the P5 because there are "more important things in life"? Lots of Bi-polar around here these days.

And for the record, I will in fact cry in my cereal if the Big 12 doesn't pick us.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just last weekend you posted on the women's bball board you hoped we got in a major conference before Geno retires or else we could go the way of Louisiana Tech/Old Dominion. And now you condescend to people with legitimate worries on here about our athletic future outside the P5 because there are "more important things in life"? Lots of Bi-polar around here these days.

And for the record, I will in fact cry in my cereal if the Big 12 doesn't pick us.

Won't someone think of the women's basketball program

Reaction Score
I usually try to pray daily at my temple here in Pyin. There is a mantra for souls so tortured they cannot find the door to go forward. Whaler, you are truly a tortured soul; right often enough but little seems to comfort you and you delight in poking virtually everyone else. I know this is only a sports board but wow, you're really unhappy here and I wonder why you stay? Not suggesting you go away but I honestly feel sad for you despite not knowing you and being 10,000 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom