AP Preseason #3 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

AP Preseason #3

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Lol I love this reply in the comments:
"Bulletproof"? Bad choice of words considering the program he plays for
I guess. But he was quoting Hurley when Dan called his team "bulletproof". Apparently that quote sunk in. Sears is basically saying DH talked the talk then walked the walk.

Reaction Score
You don't want to be preseason number 1. Too much pressure for the guys to try to maintain that ranking.

UNC in 09 was the last number 1 preseason team to win a title.

I'd much rather our guys have a chip on their shoulder to go out and prove everybody wrong.

Reaction Score
I guess. But he was quoting Hurley when Dan called his team "bulletproof". Apparently that quote sunk in. Sears is basically saying DH talked the talk then walked the walk.

All true, and beside the point.

The commenter was zinging Alabama for having a history of players committing gun murders or bringing the gun to the crime scene or the coach asking Ray Lewis for spiritual guidance to help get the team through the crisis.

The fact that Sears cribbed the word from Hurley doesn't make it any less funny.

Reaction Score
Found an interesting back and forth on the Kansas forum between two fans.
Tony_JHawk said... (original post) Why in hell would he leave UConn for KU? The only way he leaves UConn is if he gets some itch to go to the NBA.
show more
Yeah he ain’t coming here. He’s a Jersey guy. UCONN is close enough. And they’re a blue blood now so whatever.
I’m not sure who we call when Self retires. God?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom