Anyone willing to help a new fan?! | The Boneyard

Anyone willing to help a new fan?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi I'm Jude and have very recently got into basketball and more particularly women's bb having moved to Louisville, KY. I'd love to meet some INTENSE fans of the game and get to chat about it. I realise I'm on a Uconn forum but I love the interest in the womens game here and really respect the team. I have adopted Louisville as my team but I am so looking forward to tonights game. I went to the Louisville/Maryland game and it was an awesome atmosphere. Ok, I have no idea if I will receive any replies. If I do and I reply with "wrong" basketball lingo then forgive me, I'm British!

Reaction Score
LOL :) that's funny. Love the intensity. Thank you for the welcome, despite me being a new Cards fan :)

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
Hi and welcome! We have a few visitors from other teams. It's nice to have people who are fans of the sport, no matter what team. :D

Reaction Score
Cards are cool. Jeff W is cool. All good. Sorry you are leaving our conference nest year though - we need some good teams like you

Reaction Score
Hi and welcome! We have a few visitors from other teams. It's nice to have people who are fans of the sport, no matter what team. :D

hey! thank you very much :) How refreshing this forum is!

Reaction Score
Cards are cool. Jeff W is cool. All good. Sorry you are leaving our conference nest year though - we need some good teams like you
I am honestly still trying to get my head around all the conferences etc. I am used to the English "soccer" scene. American sports are so different but VERY exciting. Basketball is SO intense!

Reaction Score
Welcome to the Boneyard Jude. It is a UConn forum but as you alluded to you get a fair amount of general WCB talk here also.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the Boneyard Jude. It is a UConn forum but as you alluded to you get a fair amount of general WCB talk here also.
Thank you! If i didn't know who I was pulling for tonight, I do now though!

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Where ya from in GB??? England??? Scotland??? (Not Ireland???)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Ha...this is going to be a very interesting board to be on for the next few days...

Reaction Score
I'll join in with the welcome sentiments. You will learn a lot here, not just about UConn but many other teams as well. We are generally a civil bunch. Sometimes a bit sarcastic, but rarely malicious.

Off season, there is still a lot of activity but not necessarily only about basketball. Wire Chief's tests are always a fun diversion.

Hope you stick around.

Reaction Score
We moan and groan about no having college basketball to watch. Some folks report on the WNBA. I come here to keep up with recruiting information and schedules and sightings of players/coaches. And we speculate endlessly about UConn issues/ideas/ situations we know nothing about.
LOL haha, ill look forward to it! Anyone go from this board to other sports boards or talk about other sports on here? I'm a BIG sports fan in general really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom