Anyone willing to help a new fan?! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Anyone willing to help a new fan?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
hey! thanks very much! This Boneyard sure is a friendly place. I would definately love to bring up the world cup here when it's time. I just really love exciting sports and of course, talking about it!
Don't worry, occasionally, we bicker and fight.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hi I'm Jude and have very recently got into basketball and more particularly women's bb having moved to Louisville, KY. I'd love to meet some INTENSE fans of the game and get to chat about it. I realise I'm on a Uconn forum but I love the interest in the womens game here and really respect the team. I have adopted Louisville as my team but I am so looking forward to tonights game. I went to the Louisville/Maryland game and it was an awesome atmosphere. Ok, I have no idea if I will receive any replies. If I do and I reply with "wrong" basketball lingo then forgive me, I'm British!
Welcome. As long as you're not a Tottenham fan, you'll be fine. ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
hey! thanks very much! This Boneyard sure is a friendly place. I would definately love to bring up the world cup here when it's time. I just really love exciting sports and of course, talking about it!
I'll definitely be bringing up the World Cup.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
lol oh dear. I am indeed a tottenham fan. *runs and hides*
Oh well. There is actually another Spurs fan that posts on one of the other boards here. Not sure which one. Probably Men's BB or the Football board.

I guess we can still discuss World Cup. :D

Reaction Score
Oh well. There is actually another Spurs fan that posts on one of the other boards here. Not sure which one. Probably Men's BB or the Football board.

I guess we can still discuss World Cup. :D
LOL. I am not a diehard fan or anything though. Sadly my childhood beloved team wimbledon Fc was sold and is no more really now. It was a struggle for me to get as passionate about another team like them. I always liked tottenham so i chose them as my team. I pull for the London teams though, being a very proud londoner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom