Any updates on Christyn Williams OR Olivia Nelson-Ododa? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Any updates on Christyn Williams OR Olivia Nelson-Ododa?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
A good kid does not quit on her friends , coaches and teammates like DD did twice.
Look, I understand that DD is a very hot, some might say nuclear topic here, her upside is much overstated as well as her detriments that are also overblown. Anyone leaving NC with Hatchel at the helm, I am not going to be overly critical of, choosing Tenn as the destination certainly raises some eyebrows though at the time it was only in slow decline. Leaving Tenn under the circumstances she did points to major disconnect to team chemistry vs. quitting on your friends. I think Cooper was her closest friend and the others she was “ok” with. Cooper was not good with the others for whatever reason and Holly was/is a weak leader to mandate behavior.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
tic, tic, tic, tic, tic....
:rolleyes:

Justavisitor

Unpopular Opinions
Reaction Score
Look, I understand that DD is a very hot, some might say nuclear topic here, her upside is much overstated as well as her detriments that are also overblown. Anyone leaving NC with Hatchel at the helm, I am not going to be overly critical of, choosing Tenn as the destination certainly raises some eyebrows though at the time it was only in slow decline. Leaving Tenn under the circumstances she did points to major disconnect to team chemistry vs. quitting on your friends. I think Cooper was her closest friend and the others she was “ok” with. Cooper was not good with the others for whatever reason and Holly was/is a weak leader to mandate behavior.

You shouldn't have to "mandate" behavior. Lesson learned - only recruit certain behaviors. Behaviors can't be mandated.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So, how does this affect ONO? I would think having an incoming class with a player already committed would be more attractive than being the only high profile recruit.

Reaction Score
Happy and somewhat surprised it went UConn's way.........losing Charli and Christyn would have been a heart breaker for me........I can hear it now............"UConn always gets the number one player in the class"...........so sad that Charli isn't in the fold, would have had one and two or IA and IB............now I'll gladly settle for #5.............

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
So, how does this affect ONO? I would think having an incoming class with a player already committed would be more attractive than being the only high profile recruit.

What program looks better to a potential recruit RIGHT NOW than UConn? :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom