Any updates on Christyn Williams OR Olivia Nelson-Ododa? | The Boneyard

Any updates on Christyn Williams OR Olivia Nelson-Ododa?

Reaction Score
Im aware of Staley’s Twitter post yesterday but are we fairly confident that she was referring to Saxton?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Im aware of Staley’s Twitter post yesterday but are we fairly confident that she was referring to Saxton?
Yes, fairly confident ... or very confident.

Christyn will announce tomorrow at school, as Meg did last year. I hope the results are the same. If anyone knows the exact time of the announcement, please post it. I'm guessing 3 PM CST.

Olivia will announce no later than next Wednesday.

Reaction Score

Christyn will announce tomorrow at school, as Meg did last year. I hope the results are the same. If anyone knows the exact time of the announcement, please post it. I'm guessing 3 PM CST.

Olivia will announce no later than next Wednesday.
Original tweet said 11:15AM in Little Rock.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Know of any leans - one way or another?
Yeah. That tower in Pisa is still tilted and Big Ben has a significant lean. Most of those Vogue models are in desperate need of a sandwich as well. Otherwise, nah. Just have a little patience. Give it a day and it'll be half over.

Reaction Score
No idea if either will taken advantage of their greatest opportunity or just be satisfied with something less than that. That is what it really comes down to.

JordyG

Reaction Score
No idea if either will taken advantage of their greatest opportunity or just be satisfied with something less than that. That is what it really comes down to.
Well, at least her final two IMO are more reputable than some of the other choices out there. Just look at how many signed up for that dumpster fire down in Rocky Top or that sewer in Baylor (no reflection on their WBB coach, just the University).

Most kids don't care about generalities, just specifics. How much PT will I get? What's my chances for starting right away? Can I get off a goodly number of shots my first year? Is the college a "name" college? How far away from home am I? Can I still be on social media and stay in contact with my accounts year 'round? Some are even considering their brand before they've taken a college pass in earnest. Yeah, I'm talking to you DD. Some others consider whether they'll be able to walk after a year or 2 from their chosen institution. These are the things that crowd the minds of some young BB players, men and women. Not whether their choice is their greatest opportunity.

Reaction Score
Well, at least her final two IMO are more reputable than some of the other choices out there. Just look at how many signed up for that dumpster fire down in Rocky Top or that sewer in Baylor (no reflection on their WBB coach, just the University).

Most kids don't care about generalities, just specifics. How much PT will I get? What's my chances for starting right away? Can I get off a goodly number of shots my first year? Is the college a "name" college? How far away from home am I? Can I still be on social media and stay in contact with my accounts year 'round? Some are even considering their brand before they've taken a college pass in earnest. Yeah, I'm talking to you DD. Some others consider whether they'll be able to walk after a year or 2 from their chosen institution. These are the things that crowd the minds of some young BB players, men and women. Not whether their choice is their greatest opportunity.

I was with you up until the unnecessary shot you took at DD, seriously she’s no longer in college and has never faced Uconn, just don’t understand why she gets a bad rap here, but I got jumped on for bringing up facts about another player... SMH

JordyG

Reaction Score
I was with you up until the unnecessary shot you took at DD, seriously she’s no longer in college and has never faced Uconn, just don’t understand why she gets a bad rap here, but I got jumped on for bringing up facts about another player... SMH
Simple. Because DD made a point of considering her brand before she ever dribbled on a major college court.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The contrast between MW and DD is less about their own personalities I think and more where they wound up. DD did not have a strong coach that could/would reign her in
for the benefit of the team while no problem like that will ever happen at Storrs.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Like that MK Walker brand ?
But DD specifically spoke of increasing and securing her marketing ability before college, not Walker. And DD is not alone in that.

Reaction Score
any word when Magbegor might announce if she is coming to the USA and if so where?

Reaction Score
well I guess that settles it...................I just hope she's not a contrarian..........

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
any word when Magbegor might announce if she is coming to the USA and if so where?
She's not tied to the U.S. calendar. Her current league play is more important to her. Just a wild guess--January to March. Don't hold your breath for Ezi. We may well get her, but her life is on a different calendar in Australia.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
well I guess that settles it....I just hope she's not a contrarian.....

I don't want to join twitter to see the vote. :mad:

Can a sweet twitter loving BY'r post the current votes. :rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

Original tweet said 11:15AM in Little Rock.

Lunch break. I hope Christyn wants to play like a piranha on a roast. ;)

I don't imagine they actually have school tomorrow, being Veteran's Day observation. ???

Although I believe it's a private school, so ????

Last edited:
Reaction Score
At school on a holiday. Interesting.

Being retired, I lose track of holidays.

Being retired, Mil, I lose track of everything. AND before I forget, the Women's National Soccer team plays Canada tonight on ESPN2 (7PM CT) and Sunday @ 6 PM. That ends the WNT games for the year; next year the team will have to qualify for the World Cup.

Reaction Score
I don't imagine they actually have school tomorrow, being Veteran's Day observation. ???

Although I believe it's a private school, so ????
Looking at the website for CAC Little Rock, appears that Nov 10 is school day. They have a Student viewing of a play in the morning. No note of a Holiday.

Reaction Score
Looking at the website for CAC Little Rock, appears that Nov 10 is school day. They have a Student viewing of a play in the morning. No note of a Holiday.

Is the play entitled "Christyn finally chooses UConn"?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
well I guess that settles it....I just hope she's not a contrarian.....

59%UCONN
41%South Carolina

(We're still Doomed!)

Reaction Score
SNY Enjoying Partnership With Geno Auriemma, UConn
If your a top Uconn recruit why not sign. With all the exposure these girls will receive, how can you turn down the opportunity of being on Huskies All Access, Geno A. Show, and all Uconn games is televised means your a lucky son of a gun and for a legendary staff to focus on a recruit for so long also means that player is special.

CW Uconn if she wants to be great and win Chips plus be apart of a family of HERSTORY. (Husky Wall)

CW South Carolina if she wants to try and put a rebuilding program on her back after Aja leaves?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom