Any updates on Christyn Williams OR Olivia Nelson-Ododa? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any updates on Christyn Williams OR Olivia Nelson-Ododa?

Reaction Score
wow..that's quite a production....

worth checking out the video embedded in the tweet, 'cause you-know-who nails the final basket of the 16 NC!! Still an amazing moment.

Reaction Score
Yeah. That tower in Pisa is still tilted and Big Ben has a significant lean. Most of those Vogue models are in desperate need of a sandwich as well. Otherwise, nah. Just have a little patience. Give it a day and it'll be half over.
I just want to put in a word for the leaning tower my wife and I happened on this past summer: the leaning tower of St. Moritz. Who knew?

st-moritz-schiefer-turm.jpg

Reaction Score
Like that MK Walker brand ?
The MK Walker brand thing was indeed off putting. But now we know she was a high scholar doing high school things. We know that 'cause she has been nothing but the truest blue Husky since coming to campus: hustling, playing terrific defense, happy with her role, from all appearances a great teammate.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
My gut is 50/50 but then again i dont know. My teenage daughter tells me one thing and does something else soooo........

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just noticed that CW has a tattoo, probably scripture, that runs the lenght of her left ( shooting) forearm. I wonder how UCONN and CD are going to handle that?

upload_2017-11-10_9-35-57.png

Justavisitor

Unpopular Opinions
Reaction Score
Simple. Because DD made a point of considering her brand before she ever dribbled on a major college court.

And if it were not for a severe injury, she would have backed those words up. Seriously though, the young lady is extremely talented, but it became apparent that the injury she sustained and the major surgery would have effects that would linger for years. For me, I hope she is now past that hurdle. She started to get there last year, but still was not 100%. What I love is that not only has she not revealed her ordeal, she also never used it as an excuse. Kind of sad that adults are still taking shots at her. She's never been in any trouble and by all accounts, she's been a good kid and young lady.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Kinesiotape like everyone else on the team with tattoos.
Another guy who just had my exact thoughts! Scary how the BY has conditioned our minds...

Reaction Score
at this point there are great arguments for her picking either team............possibly an instant starter and certainly more playing time at South Carolina.......also closer to home playing for the USA Olympic coach............choosing UConn in addition to all of the winning would be a wonderful challenge physically and mentally and she will be coached up to the max.............tough, tough choice indeed

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
And if it were not for a severe injury, she would have backed those words up. Seriously though, the young lady is extremely talented, but it became apparent that the injury she sustained and the major surgery would have effects that would linger for years. For me, I hope she is now past that hurdle. She started to get there last year, but still was not 100%. What I love is that not only has she not revealed her ordeal, she also never used it as an excuse. Kind of sad that adults are still taking shots at her. She's never been in any trouble and by all accounts, she's been a good kid and young lady.
A good kid does not quit on her friends , coaches and teammates like DD did twice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom