any Jordan Bell info? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

any Jordan Bell info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Let's be real here. If he was producing the way you wanted him to, you wouldn't give a **** about "lack of effort" and "lack of respect".

Pretending to care about off the court stuff is just lip service.

For some that may be true.

On the flip side, if he were producing, he probably wouldn't have been complaining. Really though I have less issues with Jr. than with Sr.

Reaction Score
@PremierBall: UConn was in to see 2015 6'2 PG Sedrick Barefield this morning. (CA)

Reaction Score
I met Alex when he was a freshman and talked to him a little bit his sophomore year. He's a great kid, so I may be a little defensive. I'm just not going to make a bunch of statements degrading a kid who had a 3.7 GPA and won a national championship. Especially when most of those statements are based on assumptions.

Mau, who is going to be your whipping boy on the team for this year?

The lasting impression Alex made on people who watched bball games during his junior year was of a surly guy who seemed to have some disrespect for his coach on the bench. I can understand that he felt his coach's decisions went against him, but he wouldn't be the first to experience that frustration. Couple that with tweets of the coach which went national on ESPN and the impression one gets is of a disgruntled player who contributes to the team's lack of cohesion.

Reaction Score
Does everyone in this thread have ADD? Stay on topic for once.

Reaction Score
I like boobies!

Who doesn't??

images

Reaction Score
Let's be real here. If he was producing the way you wanted him to, you wouldn't give a **** about "lack of effort" and "lack of respect".

Pretending to care about off the court stuff is just lip service.

That's cause and effect. There was a "lack of effort" and "lack of respect" and that led to a lack of production.

KO has been named head coach for 7 months. This group is his. When he was introduced, he thanked his current players for being LOYAL. Loyalty should matter in all facets of life. Unfortunately it doesn't for everyone.

Reaction Score
That's cause and effect. There was a "lack of effort" and "lack of respect" and that led to a lack of production.

KO has been named head coach for 7 months. This group is his. When he was introduced, he thanked his current players for being LOYAL. Loyalty should matter in all facets of life. Unfortunately it doesn't for everyone.

I don't think you understand what I was saying.

Either way I am done with this argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom