any Jordan Bell info? | The Boneyard

any Jordan Bell info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Ollie was at his son's FB game in Glastonbury last nite, I doubt he was in the West coast earlier in the day.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
If Ollie was at his son's FB game in Glastonbury last nite, I doubt he was in the West coast earlier in the day.

There was no mention of his being at the football game during the first half when I watched despite his son being mentioned as, well, his son.

Reaction Score

This guy is a gifted shot blocker, high energy, would love him at Uconn.

Reaction Score

This guy is a gifted shot blocker, high energy, would love him at Uconn.

Totally agree, MORE2Go. Love his athleticism and motor. Only question is what position would he play at the collegiate level? He certainly doesn't have the size to be a power forward. How is his offensive game? Can he play wing? These aren't major concerns when you are that athletic. You're a player. I hope we land him and see how we can mold him.

Reaction Score
Just googled him, and it sounds like many good programs are recruiting him. Apparently, KState watched him last week, and he is still touting UConn as his "dream school" and he wants to sign early. Who knows. Hope we get it done.
Also says he is closer to 6'9".

Reaction Score
hearing miller will be there today to see bell and a few others

Reaction Score
Certainly looks like a gifted shot blocker in those highlights..........can't tell his size but if he can defend and has those hops with that athleticism, KO and the staff need him.

Keep hearing about the energy and his motor, can never deny a kid like that with the skills to be very good. Close this sale!!!

Reaction Score
Certainly looks like a gifted shot blocker in those highlights..........can't tell his size but if he can defend and has those hops with that athleticism, KO and the staff need him.

Keep hearing about the energy and his motor, can never deny a kid like that with the skills to be very good. Close this sale!!!

SJU was looking at him last year. Very gifted athlete and shot blocker. I've heard he's closer to 6'6-6'7". Def not 6'9" unless he had a huge spurt.

Reaction Score
We had a 6'9 "physical specimen" at the power forward for the last 3 years with disappointing results. Height isn't everything.

This guy sounds like Jeff Adrien or Kevin Freeman. I'd sign up for that.

Reaction Score
We had a 6'9 "physical specimen" at the power forward for the last 3 years with disappointing results. Height isn't everything.

Yeah, we only won a national championship. That's terrible.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see us get a guy who is at least 6-10. Wolf is the only guy with great size on this team right now.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, I should have specified "disappointing results from that player". If you think otherwise, then you have excessively low standards.

I guarantee you he put up numbers that were better than most power forwards in college basketball. What exactly were you expecting?

Reaction Score
I guarantee you he put up numbers that were better than most power forwards in college basketball. What exactly were you expecting?

Some toughness and leadership. The occasional back-to-the-basket score. It's not just what's in the box score. A lot of his bad plays were of the momentum-stopping, energy-defusing type.

Reaction Score
Some toughness and leadership. The occasional back-to-the-basket score. It's not just what's in the box score. A lot of his bad plays were of the momentum-stopping, energy-defusing type.

I'm not in the locker room or around the program a lot so I'm not going to comment on his toughness and leadership.

I'll say that a lot of what you fault him on is stuff that others have a part in as well. It's not just one person like a lot of posters on here want to believe. It's cliche, but you win as a team and you lose as a team.

Reaction Score

Wouldn't hurt if he had a little John Selvie in him too...

Reaction Score
Thanks for remembering the greatest power forward in our program's history, Selvie was a beast.

Reaction Score
He said over three years, pal.

yeah and in about 100 career games he was good in about 20...........nice percentage......the rest he was a disappearing act.......hey he came up big down the stretch in a couple games to help win a national title and ride the shoulders of kemba and jeremy, he was part of it just like everyone else....then he sucked and left......you elect to love him, others don't have to......I'd assume forget him and hope his 6/5 can help Mizzou to a national title....Lord knows I'll be rooting for him!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom