Another viral dunk for Kwintin Williams | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Another viral dunk for Kwintin Williams

Reaction Score
Not badmouthing. To suggest a guy as raw and inexperienced as him would be a primary FC option suggests we probably have very little talent there. He definitely needs 1-2 years in this type of competition.

Don't understand why "fans" want to badmouth our own players. If he can learn defense, he can play meaningful minutes. Maybe he's an Einstein of defensive basketball and can pick it up in a few weeks. We'll see.

Reaction Score
If this kid is playing meaningful minutes in meaningful games then this team will be lucky to win 10 games.

Depends on fit. If he can play solid defense and catch oops for stretches during the game that can be exactly what we need. The potential is there. If it happens or not it's up to him, the surrounding players and the coaching staff. We will see how he fits once the season starts.

Reaction Score
What's your problem with Calhoun?

Stair doesn't hate Calhoun he cant stand Chief00. Chief is an ass-pirate but I like that he posts, particularly the ones where he refers to himself in third person. Who else could be that self absorbed to carry our interest in the off season? He's trolling but kudos for being that annoying. He's like a troll superhero.

I think KW can do more than dunk. He's big and athletic and can fill up under the basket. He can hopefully get enough garbage points to keep us in games. Dude has some girth, hops, strong hands and should get to many rebounds and put-backs. I think he's the type of player JC would have liked. He will dunk on people and bring them through the rim if they get in the way. Not soft at all. Free throws, passing and dribbling could be god awful.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Don't understand why "fans" want to badmouth our own players. If he can learn defense, he can play meaningful minutes. Maybe he's an Einstein of defensive basketball and can pick it up in a few weeks. We'll see.

It's not a fan. It's JS M.

Reaction Score
Not badmouthing. To suggest a guy as raw and inexperienced as him would be a primary FC option suggests we probably have very little talent there. He definitely needs 1-2 years in this type of competition.

In 2 years he may be past his athletic prime. Kwintin and the staff have to do everything they can to utilize athletic gifts now.

Reaction Score
He can dunk, we don't know what else he can do. We do know he can't shoot.

I think the whole FC will be interesting to watch and I have no expectations for any of them.

In 2 years he may be past his athletic prime. Kwintin and the staff have to do everything they can to utilize athletic gifts now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom