Another Offer Out | The Boneyard

Another Offer Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@TheRecruitScoop: Arizona & UConn offered 2014 Cuthbertson (NC) PG Shelton Mitchell today, according to @JustinByerly.

Rankings:
ESPN- #20 overall, #5 PG
Rivals- #60 overall
Scout- #9 PG
He is from Waxhaw, North Carolina.

Reaction Score
@TheRecruitScoop: Arizona & UConn offered 2014 Cuthbertson (NC) PG Shelton Mitchell today, according to @JustinByerly.

Rankings:
ESPN- #20 overall, #5 PG
Rivals- #60 overall
Scout- #9 PG
He is from Waxhaw, North Carolina.
What, no video?

How are we supposed to rip this kid's game to shreds without someone providing a 2-minute YouTube video for us to watch?

caw

Reaction Score
He is another lefty and perhaps a tad on the slow side. Of course he's only a sophomore or junior in those highlights.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Obligatory "Donnell Beverly" comparison.

He's listed as 6'3" ... good size for a PG.

U

UCONNfan1

So many offers out, I can't even keep track. Hopefully some of these kids start taking a chance on UCONN, or Ollie gets his contract situation sewn up so these kids can verbal knowing Ollie will be there.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Jamaal played in North Carolina, but was a California resident.

Anyone notice that Trice and Oriakhi matched up earlier in the month?

They both sucked balls - Trice, who's having a tough season, was 2-8 with six points in 33 minutes. He did outscore and outrebound Alex who had five points and five rebounds.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Who would you rather have?

Doug Wiggins or Alex Oriakhi?

Reaction Score
I doubt you need me to answer that one....!! LOL

Only bad thing about Dougie was he ended up in the bathroom during a fast "break"!! Much better player in so many ways and a couple doobies compared to whining and a dad who's a complete fool? No comparison take the Ghanj.......;)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Who would you rather have?

Doug Wiggins or Alex Oriakhi?

Alex. A thousand times, Alex.

He's a bit petulant and his dad is a blithering idiot, but at least you don't have to worry about him starring in the latest copy of the police blotter.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Alex. A thousand times, Alex.

He's a bit petulant and his dad is a blithering idiot, but at least you don't have to worry about him starring in the latest copy of the police blotter.

Mistake me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ben Gordon end up getting arrested at UConn?

Reaction Score
I doubt you need me to answer that one....!! LOL

Only bad thing about Dougie was he ended up in the bathroom during a fast "break"!! Much better player in so many ways and a couple doobies compared to whining and a dad who's a complete fool? No comparison take the Ghanj.......;)

Insanity. Alex is a goofball who did a little too much complaining, got good grades and stayed out of trouble. Wiggins embarrassed himself and his team at UConn, and then went to UMass and did the same exact thing.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Mistake me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ben Gordon end up getting arrested at UConn?

You're right, but what does that have to do with Alex vs. Doug?

Nothing.

Further, if you're placing equal value on Ben's transgressions and Doug's, you're a dingbat.

Reaction Score
Insanity. Alex is a goofball who did a little too much complaining, got good grades and stayed out of trouble. Wiggins embarrassed himself and his team at UConn, and then went to UMass and did the same exact thing.

Of course I agree with you and everyone on that but you won't get me to admit it, duckk Alex!! I'll take Doug Wrenn and Nate Miles before his a** too!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom