Andre's farewell message to Akok and Corey | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Andre's farewell message to Akok and Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn’t say anything he said was wrong. I said it’s a corny look. They were his teammates and if them transferring “caused” this rift I’m inclined to believe that the “culture” was always shaky. It’s not helping us in anyway to have ex-teammates going back and forth on social media
yeah it's a bad look

Reaction Score
My memory on The Wire is hazy - what’s Diggins getting at here?

EDIT: not my best day today lol been informed this isn’t The Wire.

View attachment 75603
i feel like this is something that could actually get him in trouble with the school

Reaction Score
Nah. Every kid has to do what’s best for themselves. That’s their right and responsibility. So if guys are scared they won’t play and want to leave, there’s the door.

That said, put me in the camp that supports the players who stay. The fact is Sool, Floyd, Akok, and Gaffney are quitting.

They quit the team and quit on their teammates. Our guys should feel some type of way about it because their decisions negatively impacted the players who stay.

If there’s anyone who has the right to complain it ain’t Hurley or the fans, it’s the players left behind. Players play for each other more often than the coach.

These guys either can’t, or don’t want to compete. These aren’t proven, talented players leaving like the one we just signed. They are guys that, for whatever reason, don’t want to compete.

We don’t need guys like that. We need guys that aren’t scared of a challenge or competition. And if Jackson, the consummate teammate, wants to clown them for it on their way out, then pass the popcorn.

What’s the negative repercussions here?? We don’t sign players who will look to transfer at the first sign of struggle?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Why can't it be both needling friends moving on and sending a message that if you leave the tribe you'll be gone in anon the court context. Especially, if they end on on the schedule down the road.

That's the way I read it, but it clearly isn't meant for us to dissect.

Reaction Score
Calling us a clown show because of some IG posts is pretty close to that line. Diggins isn’t even on the roster anymore, Hurley can’t control his social media.
It’s not close at all. And yes a respected leader can. Jackson started this nonsense because he knew he could. It’s nonsense

Reaction Score
Our program is looking like a clown show right now. Hurley looks like he has no control.

Didn’t call it a big deal. It’s look corny as hell.

The Office Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member