Americans Abroad | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Americans Abroad

Reaction Score
I’m just glad Pulisic survived those flu like symptoms that ’forcred’ Berhalter to sub him off v Canada... leading to the ultimate collapse of USMNT that match. #relieved.

Reaction Score
Pulisic seems to be settling in. He just had quite the goal against Burnley.

Reaction Score
2 goals in the first half. Looks like the best player on the field. Chelsea has some good young talent.

Reaction Score
Def best Chelsea player so far. He could have had 3 more and a few assists. Very promising

Reaction Score
Def best Chelsea player so far. He could have had 3 more and a few assists. Very promising

he’s not really a goal scorer in my opinion too. He’s kind of the assist guy and always has been. So this is a big game from him.

Reaction Score
Scored again on a header for the hat trick.

Learned a new term on reddit: because he did it with his head after scoring with both his left and right feet, it’s a “perfect hat trick” for Pulisic. Safe to say he’s arrived!!

Reaction Score
Funny Waquit.... me too. Second though was why didn’t Lampard sub in Paul Arriola for Pulisic after the first 19 minutes. He knows nothing about the Berhalter way.

Reaction Score
What a week for Pulisic. He really is so fun to watch when he is in attack mode. Best man on the pitch today. Really happy for him. Pissed at myself for starting to like Chelsea.

Other than the fact that he shows Mount a little favoritism, I can’t find too much fault with Lampard. With the transfer ban they have to use their young talent so there is some appeal there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Other than the fact that he shows Mount a little favoritism, I can’t find too much fault with Lampard.
I don't even think that's a fault. He's Frank's guy and has played well when I've seen him. But isn't that the way a good coach is supposed to do it? You give a guy a chance to sub in and when he shows something you give him a start. And then he pays you back with a great game. That's the sign of a healthy team.

Reaction Score
I don't even think that's a fault. He's Frank's guy and has played well when I've seen him. But isn't that the way a good coach is supposed to do it? You give a guy a chance to sub in and when he shows something you give him a start. And then he pays you back with a great game. That's the sign of a healthy team.

Mount has had long stretches where he was as lackluster as Pulisic but he was still getting the call. It’s been pointed out across many platforms and not just by US fans.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Mount has had long stretches where he was as lackluster as Pulisic but he was still getting the call. It’s been pointed out across many platforms and not just by US fans.
But I understand why Frank would give him the nod early, they have a prior relationship and he knows his game. I was impressed that he gave Pulisic the start, it was the right thing to do given how big that Ajax win was. Seven on the trot.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
But I understand why Frank would give him the nod early, they have a prior relationship and he knows his game. I was impressed that he gave Pulisic the start, it was the right thing to do give how big that Ajax win was. Seven on the trot.

For Pulisic, this is a blessing. The year after it seemed like he started every match for Dortmund, he was physically a mess.

Reaction Score
US U17 is getting lambasted by the supposed ‘worst team in the group’ Senegal U17’s. Down 4-1 late and just getting out-everythinged. Gio Reyna not getting any breathing room the few times he’s gotten the ball.

Reaction Score
Pulisic MOTM again against Watford with a goal. I guess he just needed to settle in. Boy did some people (me included) sort of freak out a bit prematurely.
Count me as one who prematurely freaked. Went from bashing Lampard to praising him equally as quick.

Reaction Score
He did look awful his first few PL games, but of course very happy for him to find his confidence

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom