AMA, Terrell and Chukwu to PC says John Rooke | Page 5 | The Boneyard

AMA, Terrell and Chukwu to PC says John Rooke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great post.

Here's one thing that makes me nervous, though: Florida isn't recruiting any other power forwards. Not even a guy like White, who may actually be more of a 3 than a 4, or even a 3.5.

They seem very confident. Let's hope KO has sent Colson a couple of texts today.

Didn't realize this, that certainly makes me weary as well if true. Did they drop out of the Black sweepstakes? They were recruiting him hard for a while.

Reaction Score
Great post.

Here's one thing that makes me nervous, though: Florida isn't recruiting any other power forwards. Not even a guy like White, who may actually be more of a 3 than a 4, or even a 3.5.

They seem very confident. Let's hope KO has sent Colson a couple of texts today.

They're also recruiting Robinson though, who falls in the same line with White as a 3, stretch 4. Also, not sure what happened, but they seemed really in with Leron Black, dude visited with Chiozza who had already committed and was his AAU teammate, those circumstances even had Meyer and the other recruiting gurus speculating that he might commit on his visit...then he cut FL from his list. It seemed very odd at the time, you don't usually see guys visit a school that many on the outside perceived as a leader and then that school end up getting cut immediately after.

Reaction Score
They're also recruiting Robinson though, who falls in the same line with White as a 3, stretch 4. Also, not sure what happened, but they seemed really in with Leron Black, dude visited with Chiozza who had already committed and was his AAU teammate, those circumstances even had Meyer and the other recruiting gurus speculating that he might commit on his visit...then he cut FL from his list. It seemed very odd at the time, you don't usually see guys visit a school that many on the outside perceived as a leader and then that school end up getting cut immediately after.
Honestly, if he's really, truly as religious as he seems to be, I can think of a lot of reasons he cut Florida after his visit. Starting with Billy Donavan being a slime ball, and moving on to a lot of other things.

Reaction Score
Great post.

Are you sure? 247 has them in on lots of PF.

Reaction Score
Honestly, if he's really, truly as religious as he seems to be, I can think of a lot of reasons he cut Florida after his visit. Starting with Billy Donavan being a slime ball, and moving on to a lot of other things.

Why is Billy D a slimeball?

Reaction Score
solid point; FWIW; I have spent a fair amount of time with BD. Very competitive, intense; but I've never met a more sincere, passionate person. Good stock.

caw

Reaction Score
solid point; FWIW; I have spent a fair amount of time with BD. Very competitive, intense; but I've never met a more sincere, passionate person. Good stock.

Someone has never met Kevin Ollie.

Btw, agree Donovan is a solid person, looks like a slime ball but is good people.

Reaction Score
You miss the point and have apparent reading comprehension issues. So you think the AAC can recruit on equal footing with the other leagues? I don't. We landed a top guy Hamilton, maybe that is about what we can expect. To think you can land top 10 classes consistenly is ridiculous in this league. Kids wants to play in big buildings and big environments, the AAC offers none of those other than 2-3 OOC games a year.

I'm the messenger, I'm not the fool AD who did this.
Did you read my post on what Dave Telep wrote? So you don't agree with what he wrote?

Reaction Score
Someone has never met Kevin Ollie.

Btw, agree Donovan is a solid person, looks like a slime ball but is good people.

Correct, I have never met Kevin Ollie. Never even heard a mediocre word about the guy. Everyone thinks he's a grade A human being

Reaction Score
Correct, I have never met Kevin Ollie. Never even heard a mediocre word about the guy. Everyone thinks he's a grade A human being

Has to be a good morning for you and leads into a good weekend.........enjoy because I think that's a major victory!! Wish he was coming our way for sure and anyone who doesn't admit that just hates you and FriarJ too much!! ;) lol

Reaction Score
Why is Billy D a slimeball?

There was a bit of lingering resentment here over Rashad Anderson's recruitment. He committed to us, and Donovan was still after him to change his mind. That was 10 years ago, though.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
like 7774 said, it would also shock me if he went here. i got NCST for abu

caw

Reaction Score
It would shock me if it were UConn because everyone says it won't be.

It would shock me if its Florida bc everyone said the visit went horribly.

It would shock me I it was NCSt bc Gottfried is a horrible coach and Abu seems pretty smart.

It would shock me if it was PC bc I don't see him going there without his boy, an I don't think the package deal will happen.

Lol

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It would shock me if it were UConn because everyone says it won't be.

It would shock me if its Florida bc everyone said the visit went horribly.

It would shock me I it was NCSt bc Gottfried is a horrible coach and Abu seems pretty smart.

It would shock me if it was PC bc I don't see him going there without his boy, an I don't think the package deal will happen.

Lol

sums it up perfectly

Reaction Score
No basketball recruit in the history of man kind has ever not promoted his announcement by saying he's "going to shock people". Whether the announcement turns out to be shocking or not, varies.

Reaction Score
Ahhh, the father of the bride, eh, friarJ!!! I'll be performing those same duties 3 1/2 weeks from now. You probably were better off living out of state. Bridal planning is tough......

Reaction Score

I made my first post over at that board after someone wrote that UConn never has any talent to work with, and the PP is not a bad football coach. My post simply stated that our football coach had 9 NFL players on his roster when the team posted a losing season, so the team wasn't without talent.

I was banned.

Have to say, I always thought UConn fans made fun of the PC board's banning after they trolled the place... but this is a new height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom