Am I less of a fan because.. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Am I less of a fan because..

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
too bad ray couldnt hit jack when big stakes on line (frosh yr vs fl in miami in swt sixteen, jr yr vs miss st in kentucky in swt sixteen, matador defense vs uclans in oakland in soph yr elite eight, yeah he hit shots there but alot came too late when game was decided, big east tourney title tilt vs gtwn in jr yr at garden he was two for thirteen with winning shot that was probably or should have been a walking call by zebra but let us pay homage all the times he drilled the pansies on schedule)

N.B.: donyell won jack in dog uni and his legacy is goat in miami

Used to kind of defend your schtick as poetic, free-form jazz. But you're just an @ss. Ray helped us coast through the easy wins of playing in the Big East in the mid 1990s. Right. Probably never heard from again.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
too bad ray couldnt hit jack when big stakes on line (frosh yr vs fl in miami in swt sixteen, jr yr vs miss st in kentucky in swt sixteen, matador defense vs uclans in oakland in soph yr elite eight, yeah he hit shots there but alot came too late when game was decided, big east tourney title tilt vs gtwn in jr yr at garden he was two for thirteen with winning shot that was probably or should have been a walking call by zebra but let us pay homage all the times he drilled the pansies on schedule)

N.B.: donyell won jack in dog uni and his legacy is goat in miami

For the umpteenth time, how is this sack of sh^t still allowed to post here? Just another reason why The Smart One should never doubt themselves as a "real" UCONN fan.

Reaction Score
I actually felt bad for the dude at first because he just seemed like a gigantic nerd but it's pretty clear at this point he's just trolling for a reaction. The ignore function is your friend.

Reaction Score
images

This is you? I remember seeing you chilling in X-Lot during Spring Weekend back in day circa 1990...

I'm getting on the treadmill now before I head to the XL now that I saw this RMoore - thanks. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom