Alterique Update | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Alterique Update

Reaction Score
With concussion protocol, he is done for season. Even if he says he can play, protocol is followed.
Permanent damage and risk of death is the potential outcome if a player comes back too soon. Too much scientifically out there now, and coaches are now required to take concussion impact course, which requires them to assess and determine thre injury.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
is good and not good that hard for people?

the 2011 team went into the Big East tournament at #26 in ken pom.

this team is #102 and has lost 12 in a row against top 100.

so yeah i’d say comparing the two teams is pretty dopey and if one can’t discern the difference in quality between them maybe sit it out.
Relax junior, it was a funny comment. Did you miss the parenthetical? Really you need to dial down yourself righteousness and take posting here less seriously.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Disagree
The ball was not under the hoop - it was in nowhere land, bigs were reaching back and if their guards are crashing what are our guards watching - your instinct is go to the loose ball if you are within reach
Guards helping out rebounding is not an anomaly
Got 'a disagree. I didn't get a chance to see the game. So I am speaking about typically about Guards rebounding. If your bigs are rebounding, when the shot goes up on an offensive rebound, our guards have to know where their guards are and should already be in transition to defense. If the shot is a defensive rebound and our bigs are rebounding, our guards are moving to a spot to receive an outlet pass. If we need help on the boards our guards should be crashing a la Vital. I agree with your comment on a reflex play though and from what you are saying that was probably the case.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom