Alterique Training | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Alterique Training

Reaction Score
Hurley interview today said you’d never know he was injured, took shots to the shoulder, had some rust but otherwise no problem. Is he wearing a shoulder brace strap like last year?

Reaction Score
Is he about the same height as Khalid? I wonder how their games compare? What a leader Khalid was, could shoot well, and he was without fear in the biggest moments.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Is he about the same height as Khalid? I wonder how their games compare? What a leader Khalid was, could shoot well, and he was without fear in the biggest moments.
If he stays healthy we are about to begin to find out. I am really hoping he stays healthy. Certainly has showed us some kind of character so far which is always a great sign. Let's go AG!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Alterique is waaay more athletic and explosive. I'd have to give him a long look before considering him on Khalid's level in terms of Moxie. KEA might be number 1 on the UCONN list in that dept.

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

They both have the same chemical composition, but it ends right about there.

Reaction Score
D1 is more physical but that doesn’t mean the risk of injury is higher. If you play against poor athletes that’s when the injury exposure is the highest. There’s more grabbing because they can’t keep up with you. Because they don’t jump well they are more likely to low bridge you and that’s very dangerous. Good athletes can avoid contact, bad ones are uncoordinated and create contact.
False. Good athletes can avoid contact from poor athletes because they go around them like they are literally standing still. But athletes on the same level will create more contact if they are playing hard.

Athletes on the same level create as much if not more contact. Especially when they are playing hard. Like in a real game. Give it up chief.

Reaction Score
False. Good athletes can avoid contact from poor athletes because they go around them like they are literally standing still. But athletes on the same level will create more contact if they are playing hard.

Athletes on the same level create as much if not more contact. Especially when they are playing hard. Like in a real game. Give it up chief.
This is the dumbest debate ever. I don't know why he keeps debating you. It's true that on some level poorer athletes might cause harm to you more than good ones, but not once you're playing D1, since there's pretty much no chance the UConn players are competing against the types of players who would play so cheap...and if they are, woof.

Reaction Score
This is the dumbest debate ever. I don't know why he keeps debating you. It's true that on some level poorer athletes might cause harm to you more than good ones, but not once you're playing D1, since there's pretty much no chance the UConn players are competing against the types of players who would play so cheap...and if they are, woof.
It's chief. he's developed this inflated ego that doesn't allow him to acknowledge making stupid statements. i've learned to acknowledge mistakes. i misread a wiki page and made a stupid argument on here. i realized i was wrong and admitted as such. i don't know why it's so hard for some people. perhaps his cult status on here from noobs had led him to believe the people posting in jest that they trust in him. i don't know. but the post that started this said something along the lines that if alterique can shoot the ball without pain in a pickup game then he's ready for D1 ball. i don't want to insult that person, but chief is making it difficult. it's just so stupid. but i appreciate the casual fans like chief. it gives me the chance to coach him up.

C

Chief00

It's chief. he's developed this inflated ego that doesn't allow him to acknowledge making stupid statements. i've learned to acknowledge mistakes. i misread a wiki page and made a stupid argument on here. i realized i was wrong and admitted as such. i don't know why it's so hard for some people. perhaps his cult status on here from noobs had led him to believe the people posting in jest that they trust in him. i don't know. but the post that started this said something along the lines that if alterique can shoot the ball without pain in a pickup game then he's ready for D1 ball. i don't want to insult that person, but chief is making it difficult. it's just so stupid. but i appreciate the casual fans like chief. it gives me the chance to coach him up.

The simplistic of concept - Why do you find it so elusive?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom