Alisha Gray Verbals to UNC | The Boneyard

Alisha Gray Verbals to UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
According to a number of tweets.

There definitely has to be some transfers or verbals rescinded.

Reaction Score
Unbelievable. If I was on the UNC women's basketball team I would give Hatcher a big and transfer immediately. What disrespect. Also, Hatcher and UNC have been dead in the water for the past couple of years or so and suddenly they pull in a class like this. Oh well, these girls are going to learn the hard way when they get into the pros after Hatcher teaches them no defense or discipline.

JS

Reaction Score
Unbelievable. If I was on the UNC women's basketball team I would give Hatcher a big and transfer immediately. What disrespect. Also, Hatcher and UNC have been dead in the water for the past couple of years or so and suddenly they pull in a class like this. Oh well, these girls are going to learn the hard way when they get into the pros after Hatcher teaches them no defense or discipline.
Why do you sound so angry Louisville?

I think it's getting funny. Go down to your local supermarket. Look to the right of you and look to the left. One of these women is going to commit to UNC.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Why do you sound so angry Louisville?

I think it's getting funny. Go down to your local supermarket. Look to the right of you and look to the left. One of these women is going to commit to UNC.

I love it, JS. Anything that makes fans crazy is ok with me.

From my perspective, I really don't care who goes where. I trust Geno and he will have a great team no matter who he ends up with. Well, that and as long as no one commits to Tennessee....lol.

Good luck to all the young ladies wherever they go.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
2l8xl4o.gif

Now this is getting ridiculous

louisvillemascot.jpg

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
This is all getting very curious.....

Reaction Score
This must have been some sort of plan by these players no? To all come together on the same day and announce they are going to UNC? I've never seen anything quite like it.

Reaction Score
This must have been some sort of plan by these players no? To all come together on the same day and announce they are going to UNC? I've never seen anything quite like it.

they were probably at the Kentucky derby together

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I guess Kentucky was finally all filled up. They have about 100 recruits, too.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
they were probably at the Kentucky derby together

I completely forgot about that..... I never miss watching the Derby.... and I miss it today cause I have been caught up in the UNC recruiting adventures :(

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Bret McCormick is tweeting that UNC may get a couple of more recruits. Will UNC get their own 6 pack.

It seems that those that write about College Recruiting are saying how great UNC's class is and it is. What they aren't writing about is how this class is going to force players to transfer and it should be wrong to over recruit where a school will have more then 15 players.

Reaction Score
It seems that those that write about College Recruiting are saying how great UNC's class is and it is. What they aren't writing about is how this class is going to force players to transfer and it should be wrong to over recruit where a school will have more then 15 players.

That should be the story. Instead of praising UNC why doesn't someone ask where these scholarships are coming from? Some players will be booted and they do not know yet.

JS

Reaction Score
What they aren't writing about is how this class is going to force players to transfer and it should be wrong to over recruit where a school will have more then 15 players.
Yeah. Among the players getting recruited over, this could become known as the Cinco de Mayo Massacre.

Reaction Score
Bret McCormick is tweeting that UNC may get a couple of more recruits. Will UNC get their own 6 pack.

the rumor on the UNC board is Shannon Smith, and Whitney Adams are leaving.

2012 verbal Adut Bulgak has not signed, or met NCAA qualifications

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
That should be the story. Instead of praising UNC why doesn't someone ask where these scholarships are coming from? Some players will be booted and they do not know yet.
And what about the kids verballing today. They probably don't even realize what's going to happen to free up the scholarships for them.. Will they regret these verbals when they see the consequences?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Don't forget the always relevant words of our own TonyC; "If she plays them all, the others are going to have to sit!" (They may have to spring for a longer bench,) Seriously, I think that all of this is likely to prove a VERY mixed blessing for Sylvia.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yeah. Among the players getting recruited over, this could become known as the Cinco de Mayo Massacre.
St. Valentine's Day redux!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
And some us were complaining that 2013 recruits were slow to commit. Who knew that the entire class would go crazy on Cinci de Mayo!

Reaction Score
And what about the kids verballing today. They probably don't even realize what's going to happen to free up the scholarships for them.. Will they regret these verbals when they see the consequences?

lighten up Francis, no one here knows who is leaving or why. There were 2 ACL injuries last year, there could be academic casualties, homesickness, etc. I don't think Hatchell has a history of running off players, and there is no evidence yet she is going to.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
lighten up Francis, no one here knows who is leaving or why. There were 2 ACL injuries last year, there could be academic casualties, homesickness, etc. I don't think Hatchell has a history of running off players, and there is no evidence yet she is going to.
The numbers say something has to happen. ACL injuries last year should have no bearing on the 2013-14 roster even if they redshirt this coming year.. If kids were already planning to leave, we should have heard something about it by now, you would think.

The kids verballing today have had their scholarship offers for a while, most likely. How could those scholarships be offered, if there were not kids leaving?

Reaction Score
This is the funniest post of the week so far. Never thought a Louisville wcbb fan would decry overrecruiting, but at least you can now understand why Walz has been scarfing up players from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean recently.

But don't fear - Jeff will wind up with his usual 25-man roster and the Big Red Louisville Bus Company will be selling their usual quota of one-way tickets out of Louisville again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom