2022 Recruiting: - Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again) | Page 14 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's always a good time to recall past players. It's what sports fans do. if a casual fan doesn't like it, they can zip it and wait it out.

Yes, but in this case we are discussing Niels Giffey, the greatest key role player ever to play on two separate UConn national championship teams.

Reaction Score
All this Giffey talk in the Karaban thread.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
Most of us loved Niels and are annoyed by people calling him Neils.

Totally super super annoying.

He was a key player on two championship team and there is ZERO reason to not know how to spell his name.
Someone called him Neil Griffey on here the other day and I had to refrain from commenting. I'm glad you called this out. Calling Rashad Anderson Rashard also kills me. I'm not sure why but it does. I think it's part of my OCD. Lol

Reaction Score
It's always a good time to recall past players. It's what sports fans do. if a casual fan doesn't like it, they can zip it and wait it out.
I'm in agreement here but when a thread gets side railed on a certain topic thread it gets a bit laborious reading through it. It's like a wildfire, hard to contain the focus. So with that said, any good insight from this past weekend at Peach Jam regarding Alex.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Someone called him Neil Griffey on here the other day and I had to refrain from commenting. I'm glad you called this out. Calling Rashad Anderson Rashard also kills me. I'm not sure why but it does. I think it's part of my OCD. Lol

Agree. Was a huge fan of Tony Robinson and disliked it when people didn't take the time to correctly learn his name.

But, others are correct. This thread is about Alec Karaben and we should keep the focus on him.

Reaction Score
It could be because it’s not his name, but I’m just guessing

Reaction Score
It could also be someone posting from their phone with a hyper auto-correct on their cell keyboard.

Reaction Score

He's holding his commitment for a GT offer? Someone from the Yard needs to inform him we're on a timeline. Its causing a devide on the Yard. Karaban VS Niels. It's ugly.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Isn't that when he goes on unofficial or official visit?
Usually when they post uniform pictures, but you are not getting into the spirit of BY recruiting overreaction.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

We seemed to move towards Karaban and away from Whitmore, possibly because of his shooting woes? His stats are pretty similar to Karaban except Karaban shoots a much better % from deep.

Cam's stats from this weekend were...

17.1 PTS
7.1 REB
1.7 AST

51% FG
18% 3FG (on 3 attempts per game).

2.0 TO
1.7 STL
0.6 BLK

He's another one of these phenomenal athletes that just can't shoot. He may play well in college, but it's a much harder adjustment for those guys.

Reaction Score
We seemed to move towards Karaban and away from Whitmore, possibly because of his shooting woes? His stats are pretty similar to Karaban except Karaban shoots a much better % from deep.

Cam's stats from this weekend were...

17.1 PTS
7.1 REB
1.7 AST

51% FG
18% 3FG (on 3 attempts per game).

2.0 TO
1.7 STL
0.6 BLK

He's another one of these phenomenal athletes that just can't shoot. He may play well in college, but it's a much harder adjustment for those guys.
i'd prob rather have ty rodgers than cam but would prefer karaban to either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32