2022 Recruiting: - Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again) | Page 15 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Alex Karaban Unoffical Visit (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Niels Giffey would never consider Georgia Tech.
1626746865795.png
"You're damn right he wouldn't"​

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Most of us loved Niels and are annoyed by people calling him Neils.

Totally super super annoying.

He was a key player on two championship team and there is ZERO reason to not know how to spell his name.

Could be that I was typing quick and didn't really check the spelling since I was doing something else at the time.

That's not really that annoying, actually, but I see what you did there.

I would say I've rarely made spelling errors in my entire life; this was a typographical error.

But hey, contributing nothing seems to be the name of the game around here. I'm sure it really "annoyed" you, legend.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Someone called him Neil Griffey on here the other day and I had to refrain from commenting. I'm glad you called this out. Calling Rashad Anderson Rashard also kills me. I'm not sure why but it does. I think it's part of my OCD. Lol

Yeah, except I've never in my life misspelled his name previously, I simply mistyped quickly. I'm not some 10 year old who doesn't know these guys, so really it's just obnoxious boneyard nonsense. Which is 95% of this board.

Reaction Score
Yes, but "Rashard" scored 18 points in the 2004 National Championship game against GT.

Now, change the title again, or lock this thread.

Oh yeah...I support Alex Karaban making the most of his recruitment experience, and I'd like him to choose UCONN

Insert: JokeOverHead.gif Also VeryConfusedPerson.gif

I tried but it didn't work. Just know that it was with Sly Stallone and it was great.

Reaction Score
Alex Karaban: The 6-7 forward is No. 88 over at 247Sports. He came up big in a couple of games with huge baskets and/or rebounds late, including a 3-pointer to send a game to overtime for his Pro Skills squad. Tough, a little cocky, a lot of interest from schools all over the country. Eager to see him play in college, where he looks like a really good three- or four-year guy.

Cocky? That isn't the Alex Karaban I know.

Edit: I linked the wrong article before. Updated with the new link.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Alex Karaban: The 6-7 forward is No. 88 over at 247Sports. He came up big in a couple of games with huge baskets and/or rebounds late, including a 3-pointer to send a game to overtime for his Pro Skills squad. Tough, a little cocky, a lot of interest from schools all over the country. Eager to see him play in college, where he looks like a really good three- or four-year guy.

Cocky? That isn't the Alex Karaban I know.

I believe he meant well hung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32