Akok Akok | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
From the Pitt board:

Rumors that he wanted to commit to Pitt over the weekend and Pitt held him off. Hopefully that means good things coming.

1. Their board is awful.

2. They have struck out on every recruit so far and, like us, are trying to change the narrative around their program so I don’t exactly see why you would “hold off” anyone from committing, let alone a top target.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I honestly feel bad for Pitt. Their fans deserve better.

They beat St Louis, which was was somehow their best win since February 2017. They almost lost to North Texas before that. VT, Clemson, NC State, he’ll even BC and GT are improving in the ACC. Pitt could be better than Wake Forest maybe, but man they are buried alive in the ACC. It’s never been an easy school to recruit to either.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

They beat St Louis, which was was somehow their best win since February 2017. They almost lost to North Texas before that. VT, Clemson, NC State, he’ll even BC and GT are improving in the ACC. Pitt could be better than Wake Forest maybe, but man they are buried alive in the ACC. It’s never been an easy school to recruit to either.
I don't. Them and Louisville took our spot

Reaction Score
Can't imagine there is much in that article we don't already know. Seems like we'll be waiting awhile since he's taking the SAT 12/1, Not sure how long it takes to get results back.
about two or so weeks

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I remember hamidou behind our bench against auburn like it was yesterday

Maybe they both just like free game tickets.

Reaction Score

F pitt

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Is Akok at our game?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Someone fill me in to why the tweet tells Borges to hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom