Akok Akok | The Boneyard

Akok Akok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't have VIP access, but I was able to see the following preview:

The Huskies now hold a 71 percent to 29 percent...

...And that's all I need to see to get pumped.

Reaction Score
I've got to imagine that he's had conversations with the school he intends on attending and is working through admissions and clearinghouse issues at this point. The withdraw followed by the silence is odd. The gears have to be grinding on the back end. I can't imagine he's sitting at home making up his mind...

Reaction Score
tenor.gif

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Can't imagine there is much in that article we don't already know. Seems like we'll be waiting awhile since he's taking the SAT 12/1, Not sure how long it takes to get results back.

Reaction Score
I've got to imagine that he's had conversations with the school he intends on attending and is working through admissions and clearinghouse issues at this point. The withdraw followed by the silence is odd. The gears have to be grinding on the back end. I can't imagine he's sitting at home making up his mind...

Hopefully he takes a break from the SAT prep to attend tonight. Heck.. save him a spot on the bench.

Reaction Score
I have trouble reading between the lines. So this means he will play 1 semester and then next season with us? Or does he sit out Jan and start in the fall?

Reaction Score
I have trouble reading between the lines. So this means he will play 1 semester and then next season with us? Or does he sit out Jan and start in the fall?
who knows but I'm thinking this will be like Hami at UK. He practices with the team but doesn't play until next year.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

If I were to bet it would be the later. But, he needs to be admitted first.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I don’t know if anyone caught it last game but after Jalen hit a shot late in the game he looked over to Akok and mouthed something to the effect of “you’re coming here”.
Someone else said that Jalen said that to Akok. Did he really? I was at the game Tuesday and didn’t see it

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
To me, if they actually get him on the team for spring semester I think he will play. I don't see why not. I also think he will stay for next yr as well. I just don't see the NBA being a realistic possibility for him unless he goes off in the spring which would be good for us either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom