Akok Akok | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not going to speculate on his mental health, but he could just be a quiet/stoic kid, or even shy. Lot's of kids hide under their hoodies these days.

Or he could have been struggling to make a major decision in life, other things on his mind.

Or he could be a tired (or growing?) teenager who needs to eat and sleep more.

Or something else.

Or he’s try to hide his identity in public because of crazies on certain fan forums

Reaction Score
If he enrolls for the spring, he will get minutes. He is too good to keep on the bench.

Reaction Score
Will be interesting if UConn has to free up a scholarship. Jeez, remember when Edsall took away a kids offer

Reaction Score
Will be interesting if UConn has to free up a scholarship. Jeez, remember when Edsall took away a kids offer
That kid ended up at Lafayette. Our team is littered with that caliber of player thanks to Diaco.

And it wasn't in the middle of a season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The optics would be terrible if they took away a scholarship unless the athlete planned on transferring anyway. I highly doubt this would be the case. Walk on/financial aid would be my guess.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
My thought process is Hurley is not running anybody out of town in the midst of his first season after having gone out of his day to make sure everybody returns. That being said, I don't see a way around the scholarship issue for him to play this season. but if he was to enroll at the university and pay his own way via financial aid, loan etc then he could be a practice player for a semester before going on scholarship? No idea if this is possible or doable but throwing it out there.

Reaction Score
no one know what this kid will do and I don’t think Akok knows. Tyrese Samuel was supposed to go to Pitt literally EVERY expert on rivals picked Samuel to Pitt, then he committed to Seton Hall last second. That can happen to Akok too. We legit don’t know. Trust in Hurley’s process. #lockthethread

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads