A'ja to Announce College Decision on April 16th (merged) | Page 14 | The Boneyard

A'ja to Announce College Decision on April 16th (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
How many here actually believe that Geno and his staff don't already know if A'ja will choose UConn?

Reaction Score
IMHO it would be best for WCBB for A'ja to go to South Carolina and create some possibility of another team challenging UConn. I also believe with our four great combo guards coming in next year and a healthy Morgan Tuck, UConn will easily run the table again bringing us to 85 in a row and #10.........................

Reaction Score
IMHO it would be best for WCBB for A'ja to go to South Carolina and create some possibility of another team challenging UConn. I also believe with our four great combo guards coming in next year and a healthy Morgan Tuck, UConn will easily run the table again bringing us to 85 in a row and #10.....
I dunno about next year. The offense is going to be overhauled somewhat with the departure of our central cog. Plus there are other good teams and all it takes is one off night.

Reaction Score
How many here actually believe that Geno and his staff don't already know if A'ja will choose UConn?
I am sure the coaching staff of each of her final choices have been told of her choice.

Reaction Score
tape-over-mouth-expression-2759972.jpg
Nah thats not necessary :) Its all good ~M

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I don't believe they know. My guess is she will call all the coaches next week.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I dunno about next year. The offense is going to be overhauled somewhat with the departure of our central cog. Plus there are other good teams and all it takes is one off night.
It only took one off night this year and it didn't happen.

Have some faith!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
DD, amazing how people we never see around here always seem to know.

Reaction Score
My first foray into A'ja Land...but I'll only add that UConn will be fine whether she comes or not. Geno has shown he can win by going big and by going small.

But I will concede that a historic streak like they're on now does need both.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
I am sure the coaching staff of each of her final choices have been told of her choice.

I think if she told other coaches, the news would leak out. I think each of the coaches have their own gut feeling. Possible Geno doesn't think it is this team or maybe in that moment he just said was on his mind rather than calculating a contrived statement that doesn't benefit him in any way.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I still feel good about our chances. Better than ever after the last two nights.

Reaction Score
IMHO it would be best for WCBB for A'ja to go to South Carolina and create some possibility of another team challenging UConn. I also believe with our four great combo guards coming in next year and a healthy Morgan Tuck, UConn will easily run the table again bringing us to 85 in a row and #10.....

I also am optimistic about the future {how can you not be with their track record} but unfortunately the injuries to Tuck and Williams kind of temper that optimism a little bit. Hopefully they will both come back stronger than before but you never know with knee injuries.

Reaction Score
I still feel good about our chances. Better than ever after the last two nights.

Didn't she come out and say that the success of each of her finalists in the NCAA tournament had no effect on her decision?

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Didn't she come out and say that the success of each of her finalists in the NCAA tournament had no effect on her decision?
Something to that effect ,yes.However,she also stated she wanted to go to a school that would help her ready for the next level(can't remember her quote),and Connecticut is as good as anyone to get her there,if she wishes to continue basketball after college.I t is also an up and coming school acedemicly.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It wasn't the success in wins I was referencing but rather the demonstration of all aspects of what being a Husky is about, men and women.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score

Sorry to sound like Doggy, but what teams are you speaking of?
I can't think of another team with or without Aja that matches up.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Sorry to sound like Doggy, but what teams are you speaking of?
I can't think of another team with or without Aja that matches up.
How is that sounding like me? And why are you sorry about it?

Sheesh.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I am locking this thread because there is simply too much speculation about egos and A'ja as a person. Unless you know her well, you are NOT qualified to make any judgments about this young woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom