2024 Recruiting: - Ahmad Nowell OV 6/8 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Ahmad Nowell OV 6/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The interview is from this week and since he started his visit to UConn today or yesterday that can't be it. I highly doubt he just decided to visit UConn 2 or 3 days ago.
The article is from this week, but the interview is likely much older. They said they interviewed him after a live period, and the last live period was at the end of April

Reaction Score
Posted and recorded/transcripted this week are different.
Are you 2 just trying to refute anything? Or haven't you read all the posts in this thread? Follow all the posts and you'll see why you're reaching.

His official visit to Georgia Tech is scheduled for 6/14-6/15.

He says in the article that he is visiting Georgia Tech "next week". So saying next week would indicate that the interview was from this week. Right? Or maybe he visited Georgia Tech this week and the interview was from last week? But there's nothing that I can see that says he visited Georgia Tech this week.

Or maybe that tweet from CUE THE MUSIC is wrong and that's not Nowell. Or maybe the interview in the article wasn't really Nowell speaking and the interviewer made up what he said. We can play that game if you want to refute everything. Head bang

Reaction Score
The article is from this week, but the interview is likely much older. They said they interviewed him after a live period, and the last live period was at the end of April
Then why does he say he's visiting Georgia Tech "next week"? I can't find anything that he already visited Georgia Tech. And he just played EYBL Session 4 over Memorial Day weekend so not sure why you're saying something about a live period at the end of April (Nike EYBL Session 4 - Evaluations of Kentucky Targets). All the recruiting services watched those games.

O.K. this is a stupid side topic. Some of you just like to refute anything. Next. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Then why does he say he's visiting Georgia Tech "next week"? I can't find anything that he already visited Georgia Tech. And he just played EYBL Session 4 over Memorial Day weekend so not sure why you're saying something about a live period at the end of April (Nike EYBL Session 4 - Evaluations of Kentucky Targets). All the recruiting services watched those games.

O.K. this is a stupid side topic. Some of you just like to refute anything. Next. :)
Maybe it was from last weekend, I was just going by the NCAA calendar of live periods. There was also an article posted with an identical headline on May 9th. Sorry for trying to help answer your questions

Reaction Score
Maybe it was from last weekend, I was just going by the NCAA calendar of live periods. There was also an article posted with an identical headline on May 9th. Sorry for trying to help answer your questions
Thanks.

Reaction Score
Just a reminder, this has been reported as to whose visiting and when:

Ahmad Nowell: June 8-10
Tyler Betsey: June 9-11
Patrick Ngongba & Isaiah Abraham: June 12-14
Jahki Howard: June 20

If these reports are accurate, there appears to be some overlap with Nowell & Betsey.

Reaction Score
I want Nowell and Betsey to be a Huskies so badly. These guys have the IT factor. I think Nowell is a great continuation of the Kemba, Shabazz, Boat tradition and Betsey is our CT guy.

Reaction Score
What is "Cue the Music" that frequently has breaking stuff? Is it a UConn account? Group? Individual? ...

Reaction Score

Nowell talks recruitment​

“I’m taking a visit to Georgia Tech next week,” Nowell said. “I’m also looking at taking visits to Kentucky and maybe Miami and UConn.”

Georgia Tech: “I’ve talked with Coach (Damon) Staudamire a couple of times. Him being an ex-NBA player and being able to learn from him is a big thing for me. He likes that I play really hard. He says I play like I’m from New York, so he likes my mentality on the court. That I’m a winner and I will do what my team needs to win.”

UConn: “Honestly, the fact that they’re national champions stands out. Over the last couple of years, they have had a couple of lottery picks who were guards, so them being able to get their players to the BA is a big thing for me.”

Kentucky: “Of course, getting a Kentucky offer is a big deal. Coming up, watching basketball, all the big NBA players who came from Kentucky, and hearing about them, and seeing that. Them just recognizing me to get an offer is a big honor. Justin (Edwards) and I have a great relationship, and he stays on me, saying to ‘go ahead and come over.'”

Miami: “They play really hard. They don’t always have a big in the lineup, and them still being able to get it done with how hard they play is really good. I have a good relationship with the staff, growing up watching DJ Irving when he was at Philadelphia (PA) Roman Catholic and talking with him. We have a good relationship.”

Reaction Score
He seem to not know much about Uconn or not much interested hope I'm wrong but hate how it starts with Uconn winning the NC stands out like it's our first. The he say last couple years we put guys in the NBA besides Bouke what other guards made it the last 10 years

Reaction Score
In the last 10 years -Bazz in 2014, Bouknight in 2021, and Tyrese Martin in 2022. Can anticipate Hawkins and Jackson in 2023

Reaction Score
He seem to not know much about Uconn or not much interested hope I'm wrong but hate how it starts with Uconn winning the NC stands out like it's our first. The he say last couple years we put guys in the NBA besides Bouke what other guards made it the last 10 years
Seeing as he's currently on UConn's campus right now I'll venture a guess and say he's a little interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom