2025 Recruiting: - Agot Makeer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Agot Makeer

Reaction Score
What you dream of when your 12 doesn't necessarily match who you are at 17. Basketball doesn't have to be your life at UConn but it better be close to that.

Reaction Score
How is it a done deal if she hasn't even visited the campus and the team? She's only visited 2 out of the 6 programs per the article. That feels a tad presumptuous considering who is still in the running.
Seriously? It’s been her dream school since she was a little kid. She notices how UConn is a great lunching pad into the pros. Not every kid who says this comes to Storrs. But a lot of them do.

Reaction Score
Now that she is down to 6, I am starting to like our chances, and feel that if we get one more available spot beyond the one held for Lara, she is probably the highest priority except for Davidson. one wing to go with Gandy, Kellis and Lara should complete the 2025 class.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Seriously? It’s been her dream school since she was a little kid. She notices how UConn is a great lunching pad into the pros. Not every kid who says this comes to Storrs. But a lot of them do.
Someone check her bedroom walls! KK had UConn plastered all over hers.

Reaction Score
Yes seriously. Wasn't UConn a dream school for other high profile players who ended up going elsewhere?

Have nothing against having the confidence that UConn will win out in the end. However considering who else is in consideration, I don't see it as a lock just because Notre Dame isn't in the running.

Reaction Score
Yes seriously. Wasn't UConn a dream school for other high profile players who ended up going elsewhere?

Have nothing against having the confidence that UConn will win out in the end. However considering who else is in consideration, I don't see it as a lock just because Notre Dame isn't in the running.
Hey, when I prognosticate, I don't make the easy call, the merely likely one. That's too easy. I go way out on a limb.

Reaction Score

Wow. That's the second key player from the Crestwood program to leave for another team this off-season. The OSBA landscape is going to be very interesting with respect to high performance development of Canadian athletes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CajunHusk94

Top Bottom