2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey I was just trying to see if chief was willing to give a little more info, what’s wrong with that?
I wouldnt worry about CL82 he’s the biggest chief fluffer on this board and defends his every post and insults anyone whom attack his posts as annoying and clownish. Some have even thought it maybe a chief burner account but I have no idea. CL82= ChiefLover82 or so I’ve been told

Reaction Score
I wouldnt worry about CL82 he’s the biggest chief fluffer on this board and defends his every post and insults anyone whom attack his posts as annoying and clownish. Some have even thought it maybe a chief burner account but I have no idea. CL82= ChiefLover82 or so I’ve been told

CL82= ChiefLover82 or so I’ve been told

Just like to know who told you just curious I haven't heard that?

Reaction Score
Chief did predict Javonte Brown Ferguson, Jackson and Akok committing. If I remember correctly he confirmed Jackson almost two weeks before he actually committed. I used to just read the board to try and collect recruiting information so I don’t have a dog in this fight.

A lot of his posts are arbitrary but he’s one of three or four who post on here actual predictions. The only one who is more accurate usually posts when we’re out on someone. The rest of us just judge everyone.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
:rolleyes: Pretty sure CL82 has been here longer than Chief. Chief knows basketball. Whether you like his posts or not, or think he pretends to have some access to the team's recruiting process or that he actually does, it doesn't change the fact that he knows the game.

My questions are mostly these.
1. Will Martin be able to play next year? Yes? No? Maybe? I assume maybe.
2. DH said Springs was still growing at about 6'8"-9" and could be 6'10"-11" eventually. I always viewed him as a potential option at the 5. An ideal 4-5 flex option. Did he grow? Does anyone know?
3. Is there any other immediately eligible guy, besides Sanogo, who could give us minutes as a big. And by big I do not mean a wing who stands on the three point line like Nolley. I want a dirty, inside power hoops big. The kid from Rice is 6'8" but looks like a big wing to me.

Reaction Score
3. Is there any other immediately eligible guy, besides Sanogo, who could give us minutes as a big. And by big I do not mean a wing who stands on the three point line like Nolley. I want a dirty, inside power hoops big. The kid from Rice is 6'8" but looks like a big wing to me.
Don't know anything about the first 2 questions but at this point the only guys we're connected to immediately eligible or not are Sanogo, Nolley and maybe Etienne (though we haven't been mentioned with him in weeks)

Reaction Score
I don't think Gray is much of a project nor is he 'raw' relative to other high school bigs. I think he is a strong inside presence with a bonafide 7 ft body that doesn't need more weight. His strength is defense in the low post, rebounding, and garbage baskets off the boards. He has competed day in and day out with 3 other 7' players, (2 ranked from 100 to 200), and has still earned playing time to contribute on the court. Brown-Ferguson appears to me, (from only online tapes), to be a multi year project that perhaps has a bigger upside because he has the same size, but also has a shooting touch from 10-12', and appears to be a real good passer from the high post. That upside comes with the risk that he won't become a good player until he plays harder and smarter, and that is never a given. He gives up position and seems to play 'soft' at this point. I think we chose potential, even though Gray could help right away with his strong points. The fact that we haven't been associated with Elijah Hutchins-Everett at PSA is the real mystery for me. At #151 I like him nearly as much as Sanogo, (but I have only seen Hutchins-Everett 2x). Standing next to him is like standing in the shade of an oak tree, and he plays with a warrior attitude. 24/7 has him at 6'10 225lb. He's bigger and has that big butt that clears out space and moves people around. My guess is at least 245lbs. Sanogo is quicker with hands and feet but Hutchins-Everett might have equal power. My hope is we push for 2020 Sanogo and turn to Hutchins-Everett if it doesn't work out. I have no idea if he has interest in us.

Reaction Score
Chief did predict Javonte Brown Ferguson, Jackson and Akok committing. If I remember correctly he confirmed Jackson almost two weeks before he actually committed. I used to just read the board to try and collect recruiting information so I don’t have a dog in this fight.

A lot of his posts are arbitrary but he’s one of three or four who post on here actual predictions. The only one who is more accurate usually posts when we’re out on someone. The rest of us just judge everyone.

All of these guys who have an "in" are posters I appreciate. They may be right on some, off on many but who cares they all obviously have heard something from someone who has an ear. But the kids on the far side of all of this are 16-17-18 and they change their mind in hours at a time. Again if you take these winks and maybes too serious that's on you. I instead appreciate any info that some can throw out and I know at times for a fact the Chief has been right on quite few well before it happened. And I didn't read those here.

Reaction Score
All of these guys who have an "in" are posters I appreciate. They may be right on some, off on many but who cares they all obviously have heard something from someone who has an ear. But the kids on the far side of all of this are 16-17-18 and they change their mind in hours at a time. Again if you take these winks and maybes too serious that's on you. I instead appreciate any info that some can throw out and I know at times for a fact the Chief has been right on quite few well before it happened. And I didn't read those here.
Amen. Things change, we appreciate the tidbits that the "in" posters provide.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Chief has insider information and is very close to the program. One of the most reliable insiders. #grind
Lol at the avatar. Considering a post game report called "Pats Briefs"?

Reaction Score
I've accepted Chief for the strange man he is, but I really wish we could stop ruining threads with conversations about him.

You may want to drop this on Duece and a couple others who just have to add their crappy 2 cents on how open ended Chiefs replies are. It gets crazy with some who reach out to defend him for who he is. The others need to “Ignore” him if they don’t feel he brings any positive vibe to them.

Reaction Score
We’re jaded by a strong history of him saying similar things and then retroactively claiming that they were definitive predictions.

You apparently haven't taken the "Understanding Chiefisms" online course. It helps many people who formerly had difficulty understanding the nuances and subtleties of Chief's posts.

Reaction Score

Don’t forget about the dam. Never forget the DAM!!!!

Reaction Score
Don’t forget about the dam. Never forget the DAM!!!!
I mean he did write “confirmed”, they locked the thread and two weeks later the kid committed. That’s probably as good as it gets for giving insider recruiting information on a public forum. Just sayin that was good enough for me.

Reaction Score
Can we stop wasting this thread! Set up a chief thread. This way people can use the ignore button!

C

Chief00

Your reading comprehension ability is greater than Casual

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
So what's the weather like?
Hotter than the weather in Tempe, Arizona. Where they’ve seemed to have a few exceptionally hot days over there in Sun Devil territory /s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom