2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

So much to take away from this tweeter pic.

Bearded guy in front row in red shirt absolutely blew out his colon and kid in second row can't handle the smell.

Bald dude in 3rd row and his companion absolutely not on same page.
Dude in third row is excited about doing it style?

15%-20% are engrossed in their phones.

Reaction Score
I think we are in this with Sanogo. I’ve got to believe that playing at UConn still excites kids more than Seton Hall. His commitment would put us back in the Top 15 and maybe Top 5-10. I’d literally promise him the job and 30 minutes.

Reaction Score
I think we are in this with Sanogo. I’ve got to believe that playing at UConn still excites kids more than Seton Hall. His commitment would put us back in the Top 15 and maybe Top 5-10. I’d literally promise him the job and 30 minutes.
I think this is where it hurts us that he can’t experience and feel Hurley and the programs energy up close with a physical visit. Hurley has to get creative and somehow get that energy across over a virtual tour. Interested to see how this plays out

Reaction Score
This. Make the promise and if he plays his way out of a starting spot that’s on him. Otherwise I don’t think we have a shot.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So much to take away from this tweeter pic.

Bearded guy in front row in red shirt absolutely blew out his colon and kid in second row can't handle the smell.

Bald dude in 3rd row and his companion absolutely not on same page.
Dude in third row is excited about doing it style?

15%-20% are engrossed in their phones.

1586480243032.png

Guy: Man she seemed much hotter when I was drunk.
Girl: Why am I still here? He was so much hotter when I was drunk.

Reaction Score
Success recruiting Sanogo to a team with Jackson, Bouknight, a veteran point guard, and other quality pieces, would put us in a position to make a good run next year. Sanogo devours ordinary players and can hold his own against the limited number of similar players out there. Some of the guys over 7' with weight and strength can neutralize his power offensive game (Hunter Dickenson types)(the big at IMG Academy), and rim protecting secondary defenders like Akok and Whaley will block some shots, but the guy scores, rebounds, runs the floor, draws fouls on the other team's front line, defends other bigs well, and actually gets lots of steals, (7 in one game I saw). He has been okay at the foul line when I've watched, but I don't recall ever seeing a percentage. I would be really impressed with Hurley if he pulls this off.

Reaction Score
He would be an instant starter in my opinion along with Whaley, Cole, and Bouk. 5th starter likely being Jackson or Adams

Reaction Score
He would be an instant starter in my opinion along with Whaley, Cole, and Bouk. 5th starter likely being Jackson or Adams
Yes that wud be a sick squad but Adams not starting

Reaction Score
if jackson is the 5th starter we'd have a bad shooting lineup, but if polley is the 5th starter we'd have a bad defensive lineup. martin is a better defender and 3 point shooter than adams so i think he'd make for the most balanced lineup.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There's also a feature where you can't see any posts/threads from posters who have you on ignore either. Not a fan of that one
Exception: If someone who Ignores you posts a new thread, you can see the Original Post and Comments & Replies from everybody else but NOT the OP. This explains how @Stainmaster knew of the thread, but how @AntG168 was non-responsive toward Stain's early Comment, but was later made aware by @HooperScooper's heads up.

I wonder what would have happened if Ant's initial request for a thread merger had been honored. Would his newer thread have gotten folded into the original one and thus made invisible to him? That's the point where I need some more crowdsourced knowledge. Yep, we're a team too.

Reaction Score
if jackson is the 5th starter we'd have a bad shooting lineup, but if polley is the 5th starter we'd have a bad defensive lineup. martin is a better defender and 3 point shooter than adams so i think he'd make for the most balanced lineup.

I’d have to disagree. I think Cole and Bouknight will both shoot in the 38-40% range from deep. Jackson shot 45% from 3 this past high school season. So a starting 5 of Cole, Bouk, Jackson, Whaley, and Sanogo would have at least 2.5 shooters on it.

Reaction Score
a starting 5 of Cole, Bouk, Jackson, Whaley, and Sanogo would have at least 2.5 shooters on it.
if you're .5 of a shooter then you're not a shooter. we need at least 3 shooters on the floor or there's no spacing for bouk and jackson to drive. i'm not penciling Jackson in as a better shooter than Martin yet because we're talking about day 1 not next march.

it's not a mystery as to why hurley really wanted a stretch PF to replace akok. 4 of our top 5 guys this year in terms of mpg could stretch the floor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99