2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo (MD Virtual Visit) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo (MD Virtual Visit)

Reaction Score
yeah i said if it's true sanogo is going to hall then i want mac to get that 1 spot
My bad. I miss read what you posted. I thought you wanted Mac plus a grad transfer.

Reaction Score
Hall insiders say they're getting Sanogo. If true Willard went from a bunch of recruiting misses to one hell of a late haul. Hurley's got to get that big.

Our insiders also said we were getting Cockburn, Nolley, and plenty of others. Things can certainly change. Let's hope they do in this case!

Reaction Score
Hall insiders say they're getting Sanogo. If true Willard went from a bunch of recruiting misses to one hell of a late haul. Hurley's got to get that big.
Hearing the same from some pretty connected people to that program. Can't underestimate the virtual visit/COVID factor. It's a huge reason why Cliff chose Rutgers. Sanogo is already quite familiar with SHU and its campus.

Reaction Score
Well at least were going after Seton hall with the virtual visit....I feel like we had Kofi until that last Illinois visit.

Reaction Score
Didn’t we hear SH is in a good spot for Haarms from Purdue? Believe he would their last scholarship. Anything new there?
Apparently there are still players who could decide to leave SHU

Reaction Score
Didn’t we hear SH is in a good spot for Haarms from Purdue? Believe he would their last scholarship. Anything new there?

Let us pray they go for the short term gain with Haarms.

Reaction Score
Some basketball site from the Netherlanda tweeted he committed there a few days ago but then they backed off it and said Seton Hall is involved but Haarms added more schools including Kentucky and the Zags.

Reaction Score
You have to assume Hurley is telling this kid the starting spot is his. Give him the red carpet.

Reaction Score
His to win but Hurley would never say it was in the bag!
You don’t think that’s what SH/Nebraska are telling him? Otherwise why would they be in the lead for his services

Reaction Score
Get it done, guys...I mean the Hall seems like a nice school and Willard seems like a good coach, but this is UCONN and Dan Hurley...I must be missing something???

Reaction Score
Here is an optimistic take. If he was dead-set on Seton Hall, he wouldn't need to take all of these virtual visits. This isn't some kid looking to take a free trip to some beautiful campus in a state with great weather. Of course, maybe he's just bored. I don't doubt that Seton Hall might lead. It doesn't seem like a done deal, though.

Reaction Score
Gotta say, I’m shocked he haven’t pulled one recently....especially how bigs (Carlton year 1, Whaley year 2) have grown here

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Gotta say, I’m shocked he haven’t pulled one recently....especially how bigs (Carlton year 1, Whaley year 2) have grown here
I’m sure schools negatively recruit against us saying that we’re a guard school with a guard coach running a guard oriented system.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I’m sure schools negatively recruit against us saying that we’re a guard school with a guard coach running a guard oriented system.
Thats what 80% here said was the issue with KO and it's still a situation that opposing coaches can say exists now. UConn is historically guard U but it has had plenty of really good supporting players and will continue to do so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom