2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo (MD Virtual Visit) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo (MD Virtual Visit)

Reaction Score
From what I hear:

-It's not 100% he reclassifies still. Big boys are starting to take notice.
-Nebraska is out. Loves the coach, loves the system, would fit, hates the idea of Nebraska (shocking, I know)
-Loves Seton Hall.
-He's interested in Maryland, not sure where he fits.
-Knows he's a great fit here.
-Being the star of the show year-1 isn't a priority to him. Wants to feel home, get opportunities, have a chance to go pro in 2/3 years.

Super, super humble, great kid. There's plenty of recruiting left to do with him for everyone. I think Hall and UConn- if they want him that bad - need to try to close him out now. He stays on the board and stays in school - there's a 0% shot he goes to either place in a year.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
From what I hear:

-Nebraska is out. Loves the coach, loves the system, would fit, hates the idea of Nebraska (shocking, I know)
-Loves Seton Hall.
-Being the star of the show year-1 isn't a priority to him. Wants to feel home, get opportunities, have a chance to go pro in 2/3 years.

Super, super humble, great kid. There's plenty of recruiting left to do with him for everyone. I think Hall and UConn- if they want him that bad - need to try to close him out now. He stays on the board and stays in school - there's a 0% shot he goes to either place in a year.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I followed Notre Dame football recruiting as well, one of their big running back targets just had a huge virtual official visit yesterday. He is still scheduled to come in for an official visit in June. So virtual visits are not considered official in any way.
That's Notre Dame, they're not part of the NCAA

Reaction Score
From what I hear:

-Loves Seton Hall.

Did they mention his feelings for UConn at all?

Reaction Score
I love that Danny is going after top talent. At some point he will hook a big fish. Consistent winning and more talent will follow and we will live out our days dancing in April.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Hard to believe this thread is only 5 pages so far. Where's the standard BY treatment??? :confused:

This should be at least 25 pages by now...

/jk

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I love that Danny is going after top talent. At some point he will hook a big fish. Consistent winning and more talent will follow and we will live out our days dancing in April.
Bouk is a little fish?

pj

Reaction Score
Hard to believe this thread is only 5 pages so far. Where's the standard BY treatment??? :confused:

/jk

I hear Sanogo likes pizza. Does he know that Connecticut pizza is better than Jersey pizza?

Last edited:
Reaction Score

/jk

This is also like the third Sanogo thread. One mysteriously disappeared last week and theres currently two active ones. Combine them all and we’re probably close to 25!

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
So, if it's a no go on Sanogo who knows where we go? Kokomo?

Considering the talent left at the 4, maybe a 3 and most of the 4 minutes go to Jackson, polley, Martin?

Unless I’m missing some obvious 4 that we’re connected to alrea St.

Reaction Score
Considering the talent left at the 4, maybe a 3 and most of the 4 minutes go to Jackson, polley, Martin?

Unless I’m missing some obvious 4 that we’re connected to alrea St.

No insider knowledge at all, but if the transfer rule passes I wouldn’t be surprised to see us pursue Nolley again. The timing should work our well as we should know Sanogo’s status by then (May 20th vote).

Reaction Score
If we were to miss on sanogo I wouldn’t rush to a decision but hold on to the scholly and see what happens over the summer

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
No insider knowledge at all, but if the transfer rule passes I wouldn’t be surprised to see us pursue Nolley again. The timing should work our well as we should know Sanogo’s status by then (May 20th vote).

Yeah, I’m not assuming that goes through for next season.

Reaction Score
I followed Notre Dame football recruiting as well, one of their big running back targets just had a huge virtual official visit yesterday. He is still scheduled to come in for an official visit in June. So virtual visits are not considered official in any way.
Do you think UConn men's basketball and Notre Dame football are treated the same by Emmert and his gang at the NCAA?

Reaction Score
Do you think UConn men's basketball and Notre Dame football are treated the same by Emmert and his gang at the NCAA?
For virtual visits yes, what r u trying to say if we get too creative in our virtual visit the ncaa is going to come after us?

C

Chief00

If we were to miss on sanogo I wouldn’t rush to a decision but hold on to the scholly and see what happens over the summer
We are already down two guys with injuries and if Martin has to sit a year - the roster for pre season practice is pretty thin.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
We are already down two guys with injuries and if Martin has to sit a year - the roster for pre season practice is pretty thin.

But Martin would play in pre season practice.

Reaction Score
So any live body will do? I’d still roll the dice on another reclass or late transfer, then just whoever’s left

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom