2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo (MD Virtual Visit) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo (MD Virtual Visit)

Reaction Score

This is a crucial get. Although I really like the Martin pickup, I think there were high hopes for bigger fish in the offseason. I have to agree with a post from yesterday. An offseason of Martin and someone else not highly regarded would seem very underwhelming.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
If we don't get this guy now, where would we go after?

Reaction Score
oh man, I hope they are pulling out all the stops.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Kid is very steady and agile for a big of his age. If this video on the Patrick school in action has been posted before I apologize. Amazing ability for that age shooting/finishing with either hand.

Beautiful move at the 18:00 minute mark to end the 3rd quarter

Reaction Score
I don't have a good feeling about this one. But at least we're being mentioned with him again

Reaction Score
He fits the need perfectly and it buys time for our injured guys and younger guys to develop. We go from hopeful to hungry for 20-21.

Reaction Score
If we don't get this guy now, where would we go after?
I would guess the staff is looking at grad transfer bigs that are immediately eligible. With Polly and Akok coming off injuries and missing time and Martin probably sitting the transfer the team will need someone who can play right away.

Reaction Score
I would guess the staff is looking at grad transfer bigs that are immediately eligible. With Polly and Akok coming off injuries and missing time and Martin probably sitting the transfer the team will need someone who can play right away.
Unfortunately there are not many quality ones. It seems like re-class is what the staff wants. Hurley keeps saying infusion of young talent, and that is exactly what Etienne or Sanogo are.

Reaction Score
The last grad transfer big we were connected to committed elsewhere today. Seems like it's just Sanogo for an immediate impact big

Reaction Score
Unfortunately there are not many quality ones. It seems like re-class is what the staff wants. Hurley keeps saying infusion of young talent, and that is exactly what Etienne or Sanogo are.
oh don't get me wrong I agree with this. I'd take either one of them in a second over a grad transfer. I was referring to the question if we get shut out with Sanogo or Etienne or any of the others we are chasing for reclass we'd probably go the grad transfer route to at least get an experienced body who can play for a year while we are banged up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I never got the sense he was Seton Hall bound but some Seton Hall insiders think he's theirs. He seems there for the taking and we should be able to outsell what Seton Hall can offer.
Normally I'd agree but not coming to campus hurts us. Locals tend to under emphasize it, but UConn has a beautiful campus and Werth is a great asset. I'm not entirely sure that a video tour can do it justice.

Reaction Score
Are we willing and able to wait 2-3 weeks? Just curious on the timing of all this

Reaction Score
Are we willing and able to wait 2-3 weeks? Just curious on the timing of all this
I think the only other guy we're on right now is Nolley so as of now seems like we're waiting on whoever fills that last scholarship. Unless we start reaching out to new players

Reaction Score
I think the only other guy we're on right now is Nolley so as of now seems like we're waiting on whoever fills that last scholarship. Unless we start reaching out to new players
Yeah not sure, feels like the options have definitely thinned out a little

Reaction Score
Hall insiders say they're getting Sanogo. If true Willard went from a bunch of recruiting misses to one hell of a late haul. Hurley's got to get that big.

Reaction Score
Hall insiders say they're getting Sanogo. If true Willard went from a bunch of recruiting misses to one hell of a late haul. Hurley's got to get that big.
if true i'd rather build for the future with a mac reclass, than sign some scrub grad transfer for a year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom