Abu on campus today | The Boneyard

Abu on campus today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well he's certainly kept up his perfect record of nothing happening on the day it's supposed to.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Take him to the trophy room and the room where we have all the Husky NBA players. If his goal is the NBA, then that should do it.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I've got a good feeling about getting this kid... No inside info whatsoever... just a good feeling. Seems like the type of kid who belongs in a Husky uni

pj

Reaction Score
I've got a good feeling about getting this kid... No inside info whatsoever... just a good feeling. Seems like the type of kid who belongs in a Husky uni

Agreed!

Reaction Score
Are the players really hanging out in a room on the off chance a recruit drops by?
Now that is loyalty!
No, they all come out in the Student Union Ballroom late at night. They bring the top recruits over there after midnight.

Screen Shot 2013-08-21 at 10.07.41 AM.png

Reaction Score
Maybe Ray Allen can stop over from West Hartford with his TWO NBA Championship rings, including one earned in Boston.
Maybe Drummond stops up on campus. I believe he was supposed to be taking classes sometime this summer.
Maybe Donny Marshall from CSN's Boston Celtics coverage shows up too.
Maybe Shabazz is there.
These should be recognizable UConn faces with New England ties, that are local enough to be there today.

Reaction Score
Take him to the trophy room and the room where we have all the Husky NBA players. If his goal is the NBA, then that should do it.

Maybe the new practice facility and the Dairy Barn??? :)

Reaction Score
I would have preferred the weekend visit if students were going to be back on campus. I doubt we'll hear before the date in September he said he might announce but maybe he'll give Coach Ollie a "silent" committment.

Reaction Score
This is good news. I'm glad he's on campus. After the first no-show it seemed half the battle would be just getting him to actually show up. Let KO take it from here boys.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Are the players really hanging out in a room on the off chance a recruit drops by?
Now that is loyalty!

Maybe Ray Allen, Caron Butler, Emeka Okafor, and Kemba Walker will just happen to be playing a game of pickup and need a fifth to round out teams...

Reaction Score
No, they all come out in the Student Union Ballroom late at night. They bring the top recruits over there after midnight.

View attachment 3493

Is that a young Jack Nicholson in the front of this picturr?

Where is this picture from?

Re: Abu
We really need a protypical 4 man who can board and be a presence down low
He has a good build for the job rather tban a tall skinny 3 man.
Fact he's from NE is also good.
HCKO: Go get this young man and make him a Husky !

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Just saw that Black crossed Florida off his list. That pretty much means AMA is Donovan's #1 target.

Hope KO works some magic today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits