Aaron Hernandez being questioned about homicide. | The Boneyard

Aaron Hernandez being questioned about homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Belief is he was not involved, but his vehicle is a key piece of evidence. Yikes.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
http://deadspin.com/aaron-hernandez-questioned-by-police-in-homicide-invest-514154626

Hernandez has been uncooperative with police since the body of a 27-year-old man was found in an industrial park not far from the Patriot player's North Attleboro home, two law enforcement sources told ABC News.
A rental vehicle with Rhode Island plates was recovered near the scene, which led investigators to Hernandez, sources told ABC News.

(Article also states he himself is not a suspect but an "associoate" of his is).

Reaction Score
The police are just being kind by saying he is not a suspect, he clearly is a suspect, an uncooperative one. Yikes is right.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
An NFL player being uncooperative in a homicide investigation?

Maybe he learned it from the great leader and human Ray Lewis. Would love to see ESPNs coverage of this.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
An NFL player being uncooperative in a homicide investigation?

Maybe he learned it from the great leader and human Ray Lewis. Would love to see ESPNs coverage of this.

Maybe Belly Check saw this coming and signed Media Jesus to play TE.

Reaction Score
Since Aaron enjoys a spliff now and then, he has every reason not to let the police search his house without a warrant.

Reactions: THC
Reaction Score
When he ditched on his UConn oral after his father died and signed with FL, I decided at that time that he was a young man with no integrity. If it is proven that at the very least he may have harbored a murderer(s), that analysis will have been born out. I live in Bristol and always have routed for the kid anyway, but this is not good news.

Reaction Score
Since Aaron enjoys a spliff now and then, he has every reason not to let the police search his house without a warrant.
Come on, it is just some of that Connecticut medical bud for his bad knee!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
When he ditched on his UConn oral after his father died and signed with FL, I decided at that time that he was a young man with no integrity. If it is proven that at the very least he may have harbored a murderer(s), that analysis will have been born out. I live in Bristol and always have routed for the kid anyway, but this is not good news.

Apparently, in this day and age, harboring a murderer and being good at football get you a bust in Canton and a 7-figure TV deal when you retire.

Reaction Score
When he ditched on his UConn oral after his father died and signed with FL, I decided at that time that he was a young man with no integrity.
I decided after this post that you're kind of a d***.

Reaction Score
I decided at that time that he was a young man who would rather play for Florida.

He had a choice between two QBs who threw flutter balls. He ditched the one who fled from touchdown Jesus and chose the one who did a Jesus after a touchdown.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I decided after this post that you're kind of a d* .

I couldn't agree with you more.

If you read that post again without the "after his father died", hthusky74 gets a "like" from most of us.

Instead, the only thing I can think of telling him is

http://fromthebungalow.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/youre-a-.jpg

Reaction Score
He had a choice between two QBs who threw flutter balls. He ditched the one who fled from touchdown Jesus and chose the one who did a Jesus after a touchdown.

There is just so much going on here.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Close but Hernandez flipped a good while before Fraser committed.

Hernandez the elder was still the quarterback when Aaron flipped.

Reaction Score
Maybe he can de-commit from the investigation and go to Florida.

Reaction Score

He was 17 years-old, just lost his father, and had a chance to play football at the University of Florida.

He's made some bad choices in his life, but I think you chose the wrong one to pick on.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
I've always rooted for AH, and going to Florida was absolutely the right decision for him. That said, I'll NEVER understand why so many athletes allow themselves to be surrounded by hangers-on leeches that do nothing but drag them down. Seems like AH will be learning that lesson the hard way. Choose your friends wisely because YOU are the one who has everything to lose.

Reaction Score
Aaron had his mother's blessing to go to UF instead. Ironically, if he went to UConn, he would probably have been drafted in the same round or even higher since Edsall was a disciplinarian. His off-field behavior is what caused his stock to plummet in the draft.

Reaction Score
I decided at that time that he was a young man who would rather play for Florida.
Obviously, you're someone who doesn't believe that your word is your bond. How sad.

Reaction Score
I couldn't agree with you more.

If you read that post again without the "after his father died", hthusky74 gets a "like" from most of us.

Instead, the only thing I can think of telling him is

http://fromthebungalow.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/youre-a-.jpg
Not only did he not live up to his word to UConn, he didn't live up to his word to his late father who played for UConn. So who's the ?

Reaction Score
He was 17 years-old, just lost his father, and had a chance to play football at the University of Florida.

He's made some bad choices in his life, but I think you chose the wrong one to pick on.
No problem with him picking any school he wanted. Big problem with him picking a school after he committed elsewhere. I know the oral committments aren't binding to the NCAA, but they are a bunch of pimps anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom