AAC Tournament Cancelled | Page 11 | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Exactly, the highest risk event in these games are the travel and public lodgings. Once the teams are there cancelling does not make sense.
They are in Fort Worth. Only 190 miles to Austin. They should to take a bus to Austin and start Spring break early.

Reaction Score
So a million test kits already provided and another 4 million expected in the next couple days is insufficient
13 million flu cases 2019-2020, with estimated 20-50 thousands deaths so far.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
At least we have a CDC right? Right??
Chris Britt

Reaction Score
So a million test kits already provided and another 4 million expected in the next couple days is insufficient
Not sure what you're responding to.

Is this a serious question about testing? I think it's a question even though you didn't use the punctuation. It's been totally insufficient, as has every other aspect of our handling of this. We're at least two weeks behind and our # of coronavirus cases are so low because we've only conducted 11,000 tests.

Reaction Score

Is this a serious question about testing? I think it's a question even though you didn't use the punctuation. It's been totally insufficient, as has every other aspect of our handling of this. We're at least two weeks behind and our # of coronavirus cases are so low because we've only conducted 11,000 tests.
You really are a fear monger. How do you know so much? You work for the CDC?

Reaction Score
You really are a fear monger. How do you know so much? You work for the CDC?
you'll come off as less of a jackwagon if you do a little research from respectable sources

Reaction Score
you'll come off as less of a jackwagon if you do a little research from respectable sources

Oh I’ve done enough research. It’s people like you and super John who will send this country into a recession and panic. Enjoy you’re fear mongering and we’ll see how this turns out in a month.

Reaction Score
Why would i listen to someone who has no idea what they are talking about? They've already said that this is potentially 10 times more deadly than the flu and also way more contagious.
Current numbers of deaths do not correlate to that prediction.

Reaction Score
As in "If it saves only one life it will be worth it."? Sorry, that is a red herring.
Sports vs lives ....lives vs sports........decisions decisions

C

Chief00

Dr Fauci said they had technical problems with the first CDC test kits that delayed things. Ramping up now with private sector testing.

Reaction Score
It is utterly irresponsible to allow posters to spread doubt about COVID here.

There's opinion (postponing vs. cancelling vs. no fans, etc.) and then there are people in this thread spreading misinformation that could be actively dangerous.

It's a bad look for the board, and it also could directly play a roll in harming people.

Reaction Score
This has been an unbelievable s***show, I have zero faith in anything coming out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

It's up to state and local to get a handle on things and up to the citizens.
You'd have to be an idiot to believe anything coming from there.

Oh, wait...

Reaction Score
We really have some morons here that lack any ability to think beyond a few hours ahead.
Right now in Italy they are making unthinkable decisions that I hope Americans don’t have to in 4 weeks from now. For example if you have pneumonia and you’re dying you’re not getting a hospital bed in Italy, young or old, you’re sent home.
Morons; read a little about the this virus vs the flu, about exponential growth, about social distancing and about the horrible things that are happening right now in Italy. It’s basketball.

Last edited:

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
This has been an unbelievable s***show, I have zero faith in anything coming out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

It's been a good 50+ years since one could have any degree of faith in Washington

C

Chief00

Well if you are banking on the state you are out of luck too - our state lab can only test about 100 at a time. But, the private sector is ramping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom