A.J. Reeves | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A.J. Reeves

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Besides of Reeves UConn is really not in the running with any of these New England kids. We probably make the top 5 but other schools are miles ahead. But things can change. Heard chills is helping
99- what are you hearing with Chills & Mama2?

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Besides of Reeves UConn is really not in the running with any of these New England kids. We probably make the top 5 but other schools are miles ahead. But things can change. Heard chills is helping
Obviously one of the reasons Miller was fired was recruiting , but K.O. oversees his staff..How did he let it get to this point, seems like their is a awful lot of ground to make up with a awful lot of the 18' class..If that class is similar to this years class, K.O. is no longer here imo..

Reaction Score
99- what are you hearing with Chills & Mama2?

Chills is the new golden child but there seems to be some static between old guard and the new guard.(coaches)

Mama2 is odd. Heard prior to the visit that he would commit on the visit or right after with no other visits planned. Heard the visit was very good but wanted to check out a few places more.

Last edited:

GemParty

Reaction Score
Chills is the new golden child but there seems to be some static between old guard and the new guard.(coaches)

Mama2 is odd. Heard prior to the visit that he would commit on the visit or right after with no other visits planned. Heard the visit was very good but wanted to check out a few places more.
Yikes. Kill is relatively new too. KO made the hire. These guys need to get connected & busy quickly before they're all out of work.

Reaction Score
Obviously one of the reasons Miller was fired was recruiting , but K.O. oversees his staff..How did he let it get to this point, seems like their is a awful lot of ground to make up with a awful lot of the 18' class..If that class is similar to this years class, K.O. is no longer here imo..

You lose a lot of ground when you lose, I'd guess.

On Dort, just happened to see old friend Lafleur is recruiting him for UNLV.

C

Chief00

A visit is seldom very good at this point of the year - when they need to check out other schools before deciding.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Ya different vision on recruiting. Hearing things are better. The miller split was ugly..ugly

Chief implied, sabotaging MAL might have even occurred. That would be a shame. I wish all the UConn brethren success. They are all Calhouns guys. I'm guessing Miller won't be at the next Mohegan Alum game? Shoot me a private message if you'd like to share more.
Mike-

Reaction Score
Ya different vision on recruiting. Hearing things are better. The miller split was ugly..ugly

What do you mean by different vision in recruiting? Looking for different types of players? Or do they want to be recruiting different regions? I'm not sure what you mean.

Ugly how?

Sorry you're just being kind of cryptic... maybe on purpose.

Reaction Score
What do you mean by different vision in recruiting? Looking for different types of players? Or do they want to be recruiting different regions? I'm not sure what you mean.

Ugly how?

Sorry you're just being kind of cryptic... maybe on purpose.

Different players.

Reaction Score
So when it comes to our recruiting activities, do we kill it and then chill, or chill and then kill it? God, I hope it's the latter.

We missed an opportunity to be able to Kill it, Chill it, and then Mill it. So now, yes, the order reversed to Chill and Kill ;)

Reaction Score
Nope, this pretty much sealed the deal for me:

Ok man keeping thinking its 2011 just get a pen and paper and write down all the recruits from new england 2012 to now PC and Uconn. Do I have to be a brainless zombie to be a Uconn fan? Can I not recognize when we are getting our butt kicked? So on that note Reeves is a kid that fits and we could get but we have not been recruiting him hard

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ok man keeping thinking its 2011 just get a pen and paper and write down all the recruits from new england 2012 to now PC and UConn. Do I have to be a brainless zombie to be a UConn fan? Can I not recognize when we are getting our butt kicked? So on that note Reeves is a kid that fits and we could get but we have not been recruiting him hard
Lol, and how exactly does that relate to you outting yourself as a PC troll from like your third post?

This board has no issues with fans of other teams coming on and airing their opinions. I never get the point of the ones who instead choose to play make believe. So if you feel like being grown up and discussing UCMBB, or even CBB, feel free. If you want to keep playing make believe, that's fine too, but don't think that you've fooled anyone or that you are even remotely good at it.

Reaction Score
Lol, and how exactly does that relate to you outting yourself as a PC troll from like your third post?

This board has no issues with fans of other teams coming on and airing their opinions. I never get the point of the ones who instead choose to play make believe. So if you feel like being grown up and discussing UCMBB, or even CBB, feel free. If you want to keep playing make believe, that's fine too, but don't think that you've fooled anyone or that you are even remotely good at it.

I dont see how being a realistic fan makes me not a fan , I refuse to live in a fantasy world things have changed and we should act accordingly.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I dont see how being a realistic fan makes me not a fan , I refuse to live in a fantasy world things have changed and we should act accordingly.
Hmm, portray reasonableness. Next comes act the victim....

troll_940px.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom