2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas Watch | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Back on the rails.

1722044557832.jpeg

Reaction Score
I honestly don’t know. I don’t know if we stopped recruiting him, let up or what. I heard Arkansas was picking it up but not sure what we’re doing.
Were we supposed to be holding our breath he wouldn’t visit Ark?

Reaction Score
I honestly don’t know. I don’t know if we stopped recruiting him, let up or what. I heard Arkansas was picking it up but not sure what we’re doing.
We're recruiting him.

Arkansas has been trying to get him on campus for months. It's not "picking it up", they've continuously been pushing hard for a visit. Their previous date didn't work due to the draft week.

We've already had a visit, so all we can do is keep building the relationship.

Reaction Score
I’d swear Calipari gets all his thrills in recruiting. It’s his real game. He probably gets a bigger thrill by beating out the defending champ in recruiting more than he does actually winning games.

This article seems to suggest as much. A former player says his value is teaching kids how to manage money and stay out of trouble, not basketball. lol.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I’d swear Calipari gets all his thrills in recruiting. It’s his real game. He probably gets a bigger thrill by beating out the defending champ in recruiting more than he does actually winning games.

This article seems to suggest as much. A former player says his value is teaching kids how to manage money and stay out of trouble, not basketball. lol.
It's probably a good pitch. "You're going to the NBA regardless of what I do with you, but I can show you how to manage your money so you and your family never has to worry again."

Reaction Score
We? Am I on the OSU board by mistake? :)

There's been nothing to report recently. I don't think he's played anywhere since the last reports. UConn is still in a good spot as far as we know.

awy

Reaction Score
I thought it was pretty funny when Devin booker was openly saying he wished he had Kevin young as his college coach

Reaction Score
I don’t know how this story got out, but I promise you it isn’t Meleek that’s to blame.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
It's probably a good pitch. "You're going to the NBA regardless of what I do with you, but I can show you how to manage your money so you and your family never has to worry again."
Hes not showing them how to manage money! Hes throwing enough bags at them that they dont need to know how to manage money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CajunHusk94

Top Bottom